how to play with a wl

With my Warlock I want to play with a priest in 2v2. I like them. But should I play with a shadow priest or disc?

I skill not deep affliction of course. Thats what I can say now about my skill. I like my hybrid build atm 19/11/41 Other builds would be deep Destro or deep Demon. What would you priests think about your class in combination with me? Disc or Shadow and why!

thank you!
    My english is not the best, so if you want to correct my entry. Please send me a personal massage

Re: how to play with a wl

I personally am doing 2s with a lock. I'm disc. It's hard. Takes good communication for the fear rotations as its your only cc available. Some weekends we do great, another weekend we get wrecked. This is not an easy combo but that's why I keep it, it's challenging and fun

Quote Originally Posted by Lifestream
    I personally am doing 2s with a lock. I'm disc. It's hard. Takes good communication for the fear rotations as its your only cc available. Some weekends we do great, another weekend we get wrecked. This is not an easy combo but that's why I keep it, it's challenging and fun
    ye it isnt
    faceroll and fear/mc in right moment ..its sure extremly hard setup rofl
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

Either sl/UA or full demonology seem the most likely Warlock PvP builds.

UA/SL will probably be the best synergy with SP - though without shadow weaving and misery working as they used to the synergy is less than it was.

At 70 - not sure. With a destro spec I would say you want to be with another nuker - therefore SP, although frost mage seems far stronger.