Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: GhostCrawler(READ THE DAMN POST FIRST)

Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    We have tried to be positive to them and be friendly, and then they just exploited that weakness

so we have to be negative

Well you must realize it is a game...and that means its not the end of the world if a change they do to their game effects how you play a paladin, no matter what they change, it gives you no right to be negative about it.

And it helps not a single bit by being negative at all, constructive, respectful comments will always get through further than a negative one.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Armoury

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeningsky
    wow...you know, you could of warned me i was gonna be struck with a seemingly endless wall of QQ before i clicked the link...i had to take several naps just to get through it all, then, i lost my wonderfull lunch (stuffed crust pizza=yum.) after it was all over. anyways, yeah the holy paladins arent doing too great, but so are a lot of other specs on different classes, but unlike you guys, my eyes wont be hit with a barrage of QQs when i click on the link. but anyways, i do agree the divine plea nerf was a very bad one. but my god, that 50 page cry fest was unnecessary. oh well, hope i helped
    lol not really

and there is only 7 pages, dont make it seem like it was more than it was

and those pages were all about how GC responded
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Quote Originally Posted by Druidsftw
    Did you just compare a WoW player nerdraging on an online forum to MLK and JFK and Lincoln?

LOL
    *laughs* Okay, well obviously Holy Paladin nerfs aren't quite on the same scale as, say, freeing slaves and uniting the free world. It wasn't meant as a direct comparison in terms of impact. Just the general idea of compassion and anger =/= invalid ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mx
    Well you must realize it is a game...and that means its not the end of the world if a change they do to their game effects how you play a paladin, no matter what they change, it gives you no right to be negative about it.

And it helps not a single bit by being negative at all, constructive, respectful comments will always get through further than a negative one.
    well we have tried that too
    Well i have tried before

and I mean i would love if Blizzard would accept that stuff and laughed at what makes us laugh and stuff

but they dont

they laugh at us instead, cause to them we are lowly people who play their, game, and the irony of it all is, without us they would be nothing

You wanted feed back. You got feedback, You dont like the tone that it was in? To fucking bad.
    a little bit of politeness goes a long way.

unfortunatly, no matter how hard GC tried, you failed to learn, and have moved onto new QQ territory.

15+ Year Old Account

well we have tried that too
    Well i have tried before

and I mean i would love if Blizzard would accept that stuff and laughed at what makes us laugh and stuff

but they dont

they laugh at us instead, cause to them we are lowly people who play their, game, and the irony of it all is, without us they would be nothing
    If you have some kind of proof that they are "laughing" at the paladin community, then that would be a legit statement, however it only makes you seem childish by assuming they laugh at you when you want something changed your way.

This isnt too hard to grasp, Ghostcrawler is trying her best to give everyone on the forums some feedback about new builds for the expansion and such, you should be happy that any kind of Blizzard posts are coming back to Paladin concerns.
    And when you see them you'll be all like and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Armoury

Wall of text crits your eyes for 9k... give some holy pala love

Quote Originally Posted by Mx
    If you have some kind of proof that they are "laughing" at the paladin community, then that would be a legit statement, however it only makes you seem childish by assuming they laugh at you when you want something changed your way.

This isnt too hard to grasp, Ghostcrawler is trying her best to give everyone on the forums some feedback about new builds for the expansion and such, you should be happy that any kind of Blizzard posts are coming back to Paladin concerns.
    yes, but not responding because someone didnt say please, that isnt very user friendly is it?

GC plays mage anyway so /meh

Mx = Jim ?

It's exactly this kind of arrogance that was in the thread GC responded to, and it's what upset her.

You guys don't seem to see it, perhaps because you are arrogant yourselves and therefore don't recognize it in others.

Ferraro compared the anger and passion of WoW posters to MLK and JFK and Lincoln, and it's true that they were passionate and had some righteous anger, but to continue with this slightly exaggerated analogy, MLK and Lincoln were also humble, they didn't look down on others.

If you want blues to take you seriously, no matter how legit your concerns are, you need to post with humility.

15+ Year Old Account

Well as you know this is a critical time for them to get as many aspects of the upcoming expansion right so they have fewer patches to implement during live gameplay, but that is inevitable anyway.

They say time after time again, they read many of the posts they do not respond to, if not all of them, it's just they simply dont have the time to type out large responses to large posts such as the one that was posted in this thread.

If that were the case, they would simply be on the forums all day rather than working on the classes, therefore not getting them to an optimum enjoyment level for their expansion.
    Armoury

If you have some kind of proof that they are "laughing" at the paladin community, then that would be a legit statement
    If you need more proof, you haven't been paying attention. =(

If you want blues to take you seriously, no matter how legit your concerns are, you need to post with humility.
    We've been posting - and playing - with humility for the past four years. If only you've read the amazing posts that have come out of Paladin forums all over the internet. Sift through the cackling, obnoxious trolls and arrogant snobs for a bit (every class has them) and you'll find that the skilled, highly respected, and experienced Paladins have been making humble and informative posts for years.

And we're slapped in the mouth every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunstria
    a little bit of politeness goes a long way.

unfortunatly, no matter how hard GC tried, you failed to learn, and have moved onto new QQ territory.
    lol yeah i agree. what i'm afraid of is the whole class getting nerfed because of a few loud mouthed whiners. "thanks to all the rude posts about the paladin, we have reduced the paladin's base mana at level 80 to 500. all spells now cost 50% of base mana. all healing spells reduced by 45%. removed crusaders strike. removed divine storm. paladins can no longer use two handed weapons. paladins can no longer wear shields. reduced to wearing leather armor. further complains will result in us deleting the class all together. have a great day "
    Yeah, its a Hemmy.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeningsky
    lol yeah i agree. what i'm afraid of is the whole class getting nerfed because of a few loud mouthed whiners. "thanks to all the rude posts about the paladin, we have reduced the paladin's base mana at level 80 to 500. all spells now cost 50% of base mana. all healing spells reduced by 45%. removed crusaders strike. removed divine storm. paladins can no longer use two handed weapons. paladins can no longer wear shields. reduced to wearing leather armor. further complains will result in us deleting the class all together. have a great day "
    so you are QQing in a QQ post?

You hypocrite!

15+ Year Old Account
    In a place where hordes of squirrels roam free.

Re: GhostCrawler

You know what

FUCKING READ THE POST FIRST BEFORE REPLYING

Some1 get him a cookie,quick man , quick!
    i saw it, and even without reading i knew a wall of qq text would crit me and i wanted to know which class would be it..
    so u mean to say : FUCKING READ THE BIG QQ PALY POST BEFORE REPLYING?
    i do hope you got your attention u needed

P.S. would u share the cookie?
    Speaking for morality in economics is like fucking for virginity.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ferarro
    If you need more proof, you haven't been paying attention. =(
    Paying attention to Blizzard Developer's laughing at the community? You're right, I haven't.

But that's simply because they will not laugh at anyone concerning feedback, believe it or not Ferarro, there are quite a few mature people out there that won't simply laugh at people when they read feedback, most of which, don't exist on the World of Warcraft forums, where people who are not as mature simply fill in their place. (Trolls is a good term coming to mind atm)

Let me know when you find a post of a Blizzard Rep laughing at someone when they sent feedback about their class.
    Armoury

so you are QQing in a QQ post?

You hypocrite!

not really, i'm more or less laughing at the notion that people seem to think using a few badly worded (and somehow still rude) paragraphs would be beneficial in any way. making minor, yet respectful, complaints: thats fine, making proper suggestions: magnificent, threatening someone's life or the lives of their family over a computer game: wait...what?
    Yeah, its a Hemmy.

I dont think fer was meaning literally so much as figurative. I wouldnt get on the "blizzard is laughing at me" band wagon because I cannot judge anothers feelings, or motivations and thats especially dangerous to do when your not even physically with someone to see the extent of their ungaurded feelings on an issue; IE when GC doesnt have to fear the retribution of the holy pally community (in meetings and private blizzard watercooler discussions).

All we CAN say is that Holy pally's have issues, and it appears as though the issues arent yet being addressed as it APPEARS that blizzard has yet to agree that there IS an issue.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

This is disgusting. Her job is customer service, sometimes you have to deal with unpleasant people (okay, most of the time). I can't imagine how annoying going through all those posts are, but for God's sake you'd think she's encourage intelligent people to give feedback, it's easier to read!

'Change the tone of your post for an answer' WTF? Since when were we in First Grade, anyway? Yes, he got a little snippy in certain areas of the post, big friggin' woop. It's completely justified. and it's certainly better than just nameless 'OMG U NERFED US WTF I HAT CHU DIE DIE DIE' posts. Not only was Ghostcrawler rude, unreasonably so, she potentially drove away one of the few people able to compile a full post, intelligently thought out and written, which always makes her job *easier*.

GG. Thanks a lot. :

Sig Made by the amazing Rayde