Poll: Which class is best for pvp with what race (vote 1 for each race plz)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

best race for a class for pvp

I want to know which race is best with which class for pvp in wrath of the lich king.

so far as i know, undeads wotf doesn't have its "immunity" perks..but i might've missread.

Any input on what you think is best race for what class...

i also forgot, what race makes best pvp race for DK?

Re: best race for a class for pvp

What happened to the other classes? and imo its not the class that makes it "op" in pvp its the spec.

only 1 Alliance race and 4 UD variations....look now topic where they say perception is cheat, WotF is...an instrument...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosgaurdian
    I want to know which race is best with which class for pvp in wrath of the lich king.

so far as i know, undeads wotf doesn't have its "immunity" perks..but i might've missread.

Any input on what you think is best race for what class...

i also forgot, what race makes best pvp race for DK?
    best pvp class...yet you leave out classes...

you. just. failed.

These forums are amazing
    WoTLK made it so every idiot in the world can get raid gear and prove to the world that gear isn't everything.

/sigh

*hangs himself from his ceiling with and ethernet cable
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Probably Humans which now can PvP without insignia and Blood Elfs.
    The rest are situational, even WotF now doesn't grant fear immunity anymore.

Besides this thread is stupid and you are short of ...classes? I thought I was seeing wrong.

/facepalm

Warriors -> Orcs. Axes would dominate and Bloodthirst without healing penalty would rock + -15% duration on stans, talented -35%