Could use some advice regarding proffs,thanks.

Hey there,just wanted to get some feedback on my current proffs and maybe get some advice if some changing would be required for Wotlk.

Drae Shaman:Miner/jc

Palatank:Herbs/Engi

Hunter:Alquimist

Future Dk:Inscription and herbs.

Now i have two herb guys so i can maximise my income and i still have one char with mining to feed my jc'er and engineer,does my current setup look ok?
    I dont play my hunter anymore,i just keep him in a major city and just login to do the daily transmute.

Asking since i dont have access to beta i could use some advice.
    Thanks in advance for all the replies
    BUY A JOCKSTRAP AND PLACE YOUR CELLPHONE IN IT, LADIES LOVE IT WHEN THEY KNOW YOU HAVE THE MANPOWER TO ANSWER CALLS FROM YOUR CROTCH.

Re: Could use some advice regarding proffs,thanks.

Why 2 herb? If you need herbs, just get on your herb guy.
    Tu ne peux pas te debarasser de moi Boubou. Je serais de retour demain.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn2
    Why 2 herb? If you need herbs, just get on your herb guy.
    Yeah you got a point there,but since ill be playing both chars about the same time having herb on both will allow me to pick up the herbs while questing,farming,etc.

If i would to choose only inscription with my dk,what else could i pick up?
    Nothing seems to call to me so i dont know.

BUY A JOCKSTRAP AND PLACE YOUR CELLPHONE IN IT, LADIES LOVE IT WHEN THEY KNOW YOU HAVE THE MANPOWER TO ANSWER CALLS FROM YOUR CROTCH.

You didn't specify spec for a couple of these but here goes:

Drae Shaman:Miner/jc -----> Ummm the same or maybe skinning/jc if an Enh or Elemental for the extra crit.

Palatank:Herbs/Engi ------> Drop Herbalism for Mining. The Stam boost is very useful and helps make up what we lost in talents.

Hunter:Alquimist ------> Add skinning for extra crit.

Future Dk:Inscription and herbs. ----> The extra glyph slot is still under debate, but could be good. Herbalism only gets you mats and HoT heal.