Poll: Which Class will be the best Tank for MT position in Raids? (wotlk)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Who is gonna be best?

Which Class will be the best Tank for MT position in Raids? (wotlk)

Re: Who is gonna be best?

All of the above? Maybe i'm just hopeful but I like to believe what blues have been saying...All tanks were created equal :P.

Regardless, ill probably be flamed

I just find it strange you've posted this in the druid forums.

druids are playing as tank and i wanted to learn their opinion. i posted it into other tankable class forums also

15+ Year Old Account

Currently, on the beta, it is sounding like druids are the better tank over all (based on player feedback that I have read), but blizzard is not done tuning, so when they are, we should all be equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygroen
    Currently, on the beta, it is sounding like druids are the better tank over all (based on player feedback that I have read), but blizzard is not done tuning, so when they are, we should all be equal.
    Well according to the godly blue posts on the Blizz forums, it seems that druids are TOO good right now and are set in line for a couple of good old fashioned nerfs, nothing new here folks

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Yeah, every post GC makes implies that Feral Druids are simply making all other tanks look quite pale in comparison. They'll be chosen first as an MT everytime.

I personally believe it's just like BC where we scaled very well initially with Armor / Stamina while Block / Parry are some of the hardest beginning stats to really get going in higher end raiding content. I want them to simply nerf Armor on Cloaks / Necks / Rings because gear can always be changed later. Our % armor/sta on bear form, mitigation talents, etc. are another story as the devs didn't change jack about Feral Druid talents in BC.

Thusfar, I'm happy that we won't be seeing Armor Cap as capping it out really allowed Paladins / Warriors to get within a reasonable range then use Imp Righteous Fury & Defensive Stance to get within a very reasonable physical mitigation reduction plus have Block / Parry to make them mitigate more damage in 5 man dungeons at times along with having less spikey damage in 10/25 mans. In Sunwell, I was jealous of Warriors & Paladins.

Either way, I really hope they do not go overboard.