Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Rerolling lock...

Quote Originally Posted by larry botter
    Orc for there trinket like racial

for pvp i used to love orc/human

now that orc hardiness is changed to 15% duration reduction instead of resist im not to fond of orcs. the pet damage isnt noticeable and the mini trinket gives you a healing debuff... terrible for pvp but great for pve

humans were great because felhunter + perception = rogue might as well be standing in the middle of the arena dancing. Now perception is nerfed to uselessness and felhunter doesnt have paranoia

im happy with my gnome i dont feel like i need to min/max based on racials to win

Thanks for all the replies guys i think im going gnome if i go ally or UD if i go horde.

Quote Originally Posted by MortuariusBC
    humans were great because felhunter + perception = rogue might as well be standing in the middle of the arena dancing. Now perception is nerfed to uselessness and felhunter doesnt have paranoia
    Ya this is spot on.

Perception + paranoia was great. Human locks inwotlk have got royally screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by dsswoosh
    Ya this is spot on.

Perception + paranoia was great. Human locks inwotlk have got royally screwed.
    no it was kind of OP.
    and about gems for resi, i'm sure you can find trinket which will beat stats on medallion (don't forget there are trinkets with gem slots)

Quote Originally Posted by frester
    no it was kind of OP.
    and about gems for resi, i'm sure you can find trinket which will beat stats on medallion (don't forget there are trinkets with gem slots)
    Heh i disagree with this.

A lock getting a dot up on a rogue so a rogue cant get the opening sap or cheap shot is not at all op imo.

Just means the rogue has to pick another of his many ways to lock a lock down. Not really hard to do.