My crazy idea of Shadow Priest

"Twisted Faith" My idea is that there should be a talent allow shadowpriest twist his/her holy spells into shadow spells,so the priest could cast all of his/her spell though shadowform(at the same time those holy spells can't be cast under any condition).
    This not only allow priest to stay in shadowform all the time,also give lots of new spells to priest,so we don't need to waste points on Mind Flay and Vampire Touch,Even say goodbye to Mind Sear.
    Twisted Faith should replace the Shadow Form,and Shadow Form could make a 51pt talent.

I have a list for some spells(most of their name come for DOTA):
    Divine Hymn - Requiem of Souls
    Holy Nova - Death Pulse
    Renew - Decrepify
    Heal - Shadow Wave

I know this idea is silly,there is little time to run tests on PTR.

Re: My crazy idea of Shadow Priest

If you want holy spells while your shadow spec, come out of shadowform. There's how this idea works, you even get your shadow spells still!

Quote Originally Posted by easytolose
    "Twisted Faith" My idea is that there should be a talent allow shadowpriest twist his/her holy spells into shadow spells,so the priest could cast all of his/her spell though shadowform(at the same time those holy spells can't be cast under any condition).
    This not only allow priest to stay in shadowform all the time,also give lots of new spells to priest,so we don't need to waste points on Mind Flay and Vampire Touch,Even say goodbye to Mind Sear.
    Twisted Faith should replace the Shadow Form,and Shadow Form could make a 51pt talent.

Holy Nova - Death Pulse
    Renew - Decrepify
    Heal - Shadow Wave

Yeah, should definitely contact Koraa (priest class designer), I'm pretty sure he will take these under consideration.

You moron.

Quote Originally Posted by boboid
    Yeah, should definitely contact Koraa (priest class designer), I'm pretty sure he will take these under consideration.

You moron.
    I just post my ideas and hope someone could enjoy them
    I sad they are impossible and was just for fun
    If you dislike them just look away without saying a word

- Everyone looks like idiot in the eyes of idiots

Quote Originally Posted by easytolose

Holy Nova - Death Pulse
    Renew - Decrepify
    Heal - Shadow Wave

Yeah sure, now give us 20 more dots. 20k dps without aggro and infinite mana. TADA! we are sorted.....

What a shit idea.