Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Death Knight Names!

I can't decide on what to name mine. Going frost, probably a tank...I was going with one of these;

Veredis
    Ahune (lol)
    Karasuman
    Crysis
    Marsil

Going male blood elf, by the way, already got a troll shaman at 70, and I like the racials for tanking (the extra RP for frost strike when i need it)

What about you?

Re: Death Knight Names!

I have Addesh, which the name is reserved for my DK xD
    I'm either specing him Unholy/frost or Blood/Frost

I'm on an RP server, so it should be fun

15+ Year Old Account

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=14430.0

Please check existing topics before posting new ones.

(I reserved Mordreth).

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore
    For the Alliance!

Deathchunkofbolts
    Chunkofdeath
    Deathtincan

or something like that, idea is to be deadly pile of iron chunk goin round killing ppl, I mean can you live after being killed by tincan?

Kroenen would be a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=14430.0

Please check existing topics before posting new ones.

(I reserved Mordreth).

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore
    As Gaiwyn said already, there are multiple topics on this already... I believe one in the General Discussion boards as well as these DK boards. Use the Search feature next time.

As far as names go, I have Teranas reserved for my male Blood Elf DK, I just need to come up with the name for his partner-in-crime AKA his female counterpart... (2 Accounts FTW)

Painus

Quote Originally Posted by Sirloine
    Painus
    HAHAHAHHAAHH!!!

Mine will be "Ultraviolent" on the Bleeding Hollow Server, Currently my druids name.
    Ill be making a Gnome DK FTW Ive played Horde since the games release, but nothing ever pissed me off more than getting waxed by a Gnome, if you cant beat them join them

murraysparkles (gnome)

Gnomes have a really annoying field of view, that takes some time to get used to, especially if you're used to playing the larger horde races. I'd suggest playing with one a bit to see if you can handle it, before commiting all your resources to a gnome deathknight.

Quote Originally Posted by DruidFTW
    Gnomes have a really annoying field of view, that takes some time to get used to, especially if you're used to playing the larger horde races. I'd suggest playing with one a bit to see if you can handle it, before commiting all your resources to a gnome deathknight.
    That seems like good advice so I will take it as such, thanks for the Heads-Up

Quote Originally Posted by DruidFTW
    I know what you mean. My current main is Male Drenai, dailies on my gnome alt are an eyesore. gnomes, more LOS/swimming issues than any other class.

gkikbyarthas

halloween

fluffy

flowerpower

are my current choices
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Lol at the people telling you to use search so you don't make a "new" thread, then posting in here anyway....far as names go though. I saw one somewhere that I'm going to use...till it gets reported most likely but w/e.

Stillbourn.....after that maybe Deadbourn (neither stillborn or deadborn work) :'(

I'll have a pink-haired gnome girl DK named "Cuppiecake", after an old Cookie monster skit from Sesame street (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPj1mjfnurQ).

Deckardpain

Untelegent
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

i already have Ghostbuster reserved for my DK

either jurcoff or dethknightdk, depends how i feel on the day