Poll: Is this a good idea?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Social Experiment

...why the hell do you have 3 paladins?

Quote Originally Posted by wemwarven
    ...why the hell do you have 3 paladins?
    because hes trying to seperate the genetic atoms of each one to create a new improved one
    i think ??? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey
    It looks like an attempt to derail your post with sub atomic particle theory.
    That ALLWAYS happens to me as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Quote Originally Posted by DrJones
    That ALLWAYS happens to me as well!
    Which is kind of ironic when you realize the number of threads that have been derailed by the addition of delicious desserts. I personally enjoy posting recipes in the all-to-common "your class is OP" threads on the WoW forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

A fruitcake is easier to understand then a wow class :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

lvled 2 pallies to 70 and lvling another to 70 wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by DrJones
    A fruitcake is easier to understand then a wow class :O
    True, and although fruitcake has its strong points, I am still partial to the ultimate of all dessert pastries (provided you do not suffer from food allergies):

Mystery Pecan Pie.
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Ummm

There's this stuff, I can't think of the name of it. Its like Jello and Marshmallows, and Kool Whip all mixed with bits of fruit. Its just wonderful, I'll be damned if I can't remember the name though

I'll have to call mom's and ask her, she used to make the stuff for like X-mas parties, my husky ass would just get huskier cause of it
    I play the class in WotLK that is the worst spec class, that got nerfed, while all the other spec's got buffed. Which class is that? All of them of course...if you believe forum posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omatre
    Ummm

There's this stuff, I can't think of the name of it. Its like Jello and Marshmallows, and Kool Whip all mixed with bits of fruit. Its just wonderful, I'll be damned if I can't remember the name though

I'll have to call mom's and ask her, she used to make the stuff for like X-mas parties, my husky ass would just get huskier cause of it
    No idea what the name is, but my girlfriend's mom makes the same stuff at Thanksgiving its good, but it can not surpass Mystery Pecan Pie.

Quote Originally Posted by skyclops
    The word “quantum” came from the Latin word which means "how great" or "how much." In quantum mechanics, it refers to a discrete unit that quantum theory assigns to certain physical quantities, such as the energy of an atom at rest (see Figure 1, at right). The discovery that waves have discrete energy packets (called quanta) that behave in a manner similar to particles led to the branch of physics that deals with atomic and subatomic systems which we today call quantum mechanics. It is the underlying mathematical framework of many fields of physics and chemistry, including condensed matter physics, solid-state physics, atomic physics, molecular physics, computational chemistry, quantum chemistry, particle physics, and nuclear physics. The foundations of quantum mechanics were established during the first half of the twentieth century by Werner Heisenberg, Max Planck, Louis de Broglie, Albert Einstein, Niels Bohr, Erwin Schrödinger, Max Born, John von Neumann, Paul Dirac, Wolfgang Pauli and others. Some fundamental aspects of the theory are still actively studied.

Quantum mechanics is essential to understand the behavior of systems at atomic length scales and smaller. For example, if classical mechanics governed the workings of an atom, electrons would rapidly travel towards and collide with the nucleus, making stable atoms impossible. However, in the natural world the electrons normally remain in an unknown orbital path around the nucleus, defying classical electromagnetism.

Quantum mechanics was initially developed to provide a better explanation of the atom, especially the spectra of light emitted by different atomic species. The quantum theory of the atom was developed as an explanation for the electron's staying in its orbital, which could not be explained by Newton's laws of motion and by Maxwell's laws of classical electromagnetism.

In the formalism of quantum mechanics, the state of a system at a given time is described by a complex wave function (sometimes referred to as orbitals in the case of atomic electrons), and more generally, elements of a complex vector space. This abstract mathematical object allows for the calculation of probabilities of outcomes of concrete experiments. For example, it allows one to compute the probability of finding an electron in a particular region around the nucleus at a particular time. Contrary to classical mechanics, one can never make simultaneous predictions of conjugate variables, such as position and momentum, with arbitrary accuracy. For instance, electrons may be considered to be located somewhere within a region of space, but with their exact positions being unknown. Contours of constant probability, often referred to as “clouds” may be drawn around the nucleus of an atom to conceptualize where the electron might be located with the most probability. Heisenberg's uncertainty principle quantifies the inability to precisely locate the particle.

The other exemplar that led to quantum mechanics was the study of electromagnetic waves such as light. When it was found in 1900 by Max Planck that the energy of waves could be described as consisting of small packets or quanta, Albert Einstein exploited this idea to show that an electromagnetic wave such as light could be described by a particle called the photon with a discrete energy dependent on its frequency. This led to a theory of unity between subatomic particles and electromagnetic waves called wave–particle duality in which particles and waves were neither one nor the other, but had certain properties of both. While quantum mechanics describes the world of the very small, it also is needed to explain certain “macroscopic quantum systems” such as superconductors and superfluids.
    stupid thread so you might as well learn something about Quantum mechanics lol
    tl;dr
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Crispybacon

Quote Originally Posted by Dareos
    WTF... this can't be... why are the cookies winning? I mean seriously.. cake is so much better then cookies!
    No way, cake is just a delivery vehicle for frosting. Without frosting, cake is just a crumbly mess.

Cookies, however, they are all good.

Now, put frosting on cookies...oh yeah, baby.

Sigh, again only thing i find is more bitching. . . go figure. I thought he had a valid point if people actually spoke like adult maturely it might catch on, but there are way to many children on the bored that are filled with drama and just over people that live daily with the mentality "someone sh !t in my serial, everyday" kinda people. speak like an adult treat other well, and shut your F*cking mouth.

Sexy.
    Filth - 80 Nelf DK - Darksorrow EU
    Bellsprout - 80 Dwarf Paladin - Darksorrow EU
    Yiddo - 80 UD Mage - Neptulon EU