Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Gj blizzard breaking enh tree

And facts are exactly what I have provided, oh "Master of the Way the World Works." I've explained that shaman are fine, YOU have said they are not. Prove me wrong.

This thread has absolutely NO proof to back up it's ridiculous claims, so until I see it, I'll stand by my actual first-hand experiences and keep shooting you morons down in flames. Keep trying though, you make everyone else feel better for being higher up on the mental foodchain.

Your proof is specced resto. I stand corrected, his dps must be amazing. Plus armory doesnt display dps prowess, only gear.

GG sir.... ROFL
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Terry, don't make me look like the only one here that has read all the posts in this thread about Enhancement being broken. I already said I was resto in Live, and that I was elem/enh in beta depending on demand/personal whims. Seriously? Why is reading so hard for some people.

Final point until this lummox can do something other than trolling; Shaman of all specs are fine. Provide proof otherwise or move along.

You know... I was going to post something quite thoughtful, and full of a large amount of insight into your issues. However, I realize it would only be met by a wall of QQ and that this statement will be just as good as the one I was going to make.

Edit: Fünky Führer für Führer! (See what I did there?)

I'm amused by the shaman class, because no matter how many people in the beta actually say "No guys, seriously, we're fine", there's still the endless QQ in here.

It's quite hilarious.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

currently today on PTR maelstrom weapon is WAY TOO OP to be true as in its current state. i get 5/5 MW with pressing stormstrike and is minimum of 4/5 up when 63-66lvl mob is dead

gotta love it now if its really last state they set it (looks like close to a 60ppm rate its proccing \o/) - thumbs up that we can keep this now hehe, i really love it

i just specced enh so feel free to go take a look. and the dps and enh shammy can do right now is scary. but this post has kinda lost its focus i think not so much point going on and on. just give freaking shammys more to do then ss every now and then. plox :<

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mxl
    just give freaking shammys more to do then ss every now and then. plox :<
    well in the endgame raiding all but healing classes are shit boring, they atleast have to change targets and use instants now and then and blabla. rogues, mages, feral-tank-druid, ench shaman - i see no difference on their use in 25man raiding when talking about button-cycles, all of them are in a par with their boreness

Quote Originally Posted by Skriblz
    I'm amused by the shaman class, because no matter how many people in the beta actually say "No guys, seriously, we're fine", there's still the endless QQ in here.

It's quite hilarious.
    I'm more amused by Funky Fuhrer and TerryBogard if I'm entirely honest.

ROFL all I wanted was a video backing up Funkys claims but now that a new update has gone through its pointless to pursue it.

Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Quote Originally Posted by lorbs28
    I solo'ed BF on the PTR last night with a couple of deaths from stupid pulls I didn't watch for....

4/5 Brutal, Venge weps and shoulders, 5/5 Guardian. All my talent points into the enh tree.

Ahem...again...i SOLO'ED BLOOD FURNACE as enh in full pvp gear EVEN with my damn pvp trinket on. So...what the beta players have to say, is pretty insightful. We are incredible....and do a lot of pew pew.

soloing bf aint hard for many classes, i did on my druid too

They didn't break shit.

My enh shaman is doing just fine in s2/badge gear on ptr...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vamonse
    They didn't break shit.

My enh shaman is doing just fine in s2/badge gear on ptr...
    ptr != lvl 80 25 man raids.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by tears
    currently today on PTR maelstrom weapon is WAY TOO OP to be true as in its current state. i get 5/5 MW with pressing stormstrike and is minimum of 4/5 up when 63-66lvl mob is dead

gotta love it now if its really last state they set it (looks like close to a 60ppm rate its proccing \o/) - thumbs up that we can keep this now hehe, i really love it
    Quite clear you don't know how to calculate procs per minute. Those of us that have done detailed testing of what procs it and the rate have determined the rate is around 12.4 ppm for 5pts in MW. ie: very roughly 2.5 ppm per talent point spent.