Page 1 of 2
LastLast

lol@failrogues

So anyway today in school, i had this rogue saying he couldnt beat a holy paladin, and he says he is in s3, i was laughing so hard it wasnt even funny.

he was getting all mad and saying how mad dps they did and how quickly they could bring them back up to full health, i didnt even offer an arguement, i just told him how fail he was and ate my lunch.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Re: lol@failrogues

people talk about wow outside of wow or wow forums? huh... learned something new today
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

so... how many topics about holy pallies do you make?
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

I play a holy paladin and Im sure you wont be able to kill me. No matter how much s3 or s4 gear you wear. But the problem is I wont be able to kill you either.

I just got a good laugh out of this. :P
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    i just told him how fail he was and ate my lunch.
    What did you have? I had pastas, it was delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by yaij9841
    so... how many topics about holy pallies do you make?
    lol he just brought it up randomly

and i was like mhm go on whats the problem with paladins, and he says hybrids should be kicked from the game. he was like you shouldnt be able to wear plate, heal, bubble etc.. etc.. the same old bullshit

lol it was so funny. actually have a rogue come up to me personally and bitch at me about my class.

Quote Originally Posted by glougloute
    What did you have? I had pastas, it was delicious.
    hamburger and hashbrowns with ranch and milk

it was yum

15+ Year Old Account

I have never had a discussion about WoW outside of WoW or the forums that wasn't with someone with whom I know in-game, or I know to play the game.

How did you come about knowing him? It doesn't sound like you know him in-game, so did you just announce that you played WoW and some kid stood up and said "I PLAY A ROGUE LOL!"?

Quote Originally Posted by Brasko
    I have never had a discussion about WoW outside of WoW or the forums that wasn't with someone with whom I know in-game, or I know to play the game.

How did you come about knowing him? It doesn't sound like you know him in-game, so did you just announce that you played WoW and some kid stood up and said "I PLAY A ROGUE LOL!"?
    It was either that, or he got the hint that the guy might be a rogue when he snuck up behind him during lunch, punched him in the kidney, took his cupcake, threw sand in his face while shouting "BLIND," then yelled "SPRINT," and bolted for the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasko

well my and my friend, she plays a druid, we play on the same server. From us two, more WoW players flocked to us because it was in their comfort zone, and we normally eat lunch together and have very sophisticated covos about the changes and what not, we even have our own number cruncher. And he came to use last year, I think he is still a senior like us, but he finally joined the group, so I walk over to the table, and he is like

Jason, i hate your class, I hate all hybrids in the game, they shoundt be there. and i laughed in his face, for he sits at a table of ALL hybrids lol, druids, shammys, priests, pallys, well there is the warrior dude, but he is awesome so he is cool but still

it was so random

i told him if he dosent know how to control his CD's, and not know how to fight a holy paladin, and worse get killed by 1v1 he was pretty fail

Quote Originally Posted by Xephan
    It was either that, or he got the hint that the guy might be a rogue when he snuck up behind him during lunch, punched him in the kidney, took his cupcake, threw sand in his face while shouting "BLIND," then yelled "SPRINT," and bolted for the door.
    i wouldnt put it past this douche bag

well someone from the conversation needs a life... io'm guessing the one that comes to forums talking about it.
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

I thought I was a geek.

+10 dork power for you. ;D
    I play the class in WotLK that is the worst spec class, that got nerfed, while all the other spec's got buffed. Which class is that? All of them of course...if you believe forum posts

Quote Originally Posted by Omatre
    I thought I was a geek.

+10 dork power for you. ;D

NERD...RAGE...GROWING...

WUAGHHHHHHHHHH

nah i just found it funny, so i was like might as well talk about it.

I love people who insult other WoW players for talking about WoW. You all really care far to much about your image.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    well my and my friend, she plays a druid, we play on the same server. From us two, more WoW players flocked to us because it was in their comfort zone, and we normally eat lunch together and have very sophisticated covos about the changes and what not, we even have our own number cruncher. And he came to use last year, I think he is still a senior like us, but he finally joined the group, so I walk over to the table, and he is like

Jason, i hate your class, I hate all hybrids in the game, they shoundt be there. and i laughed in his face, for he sits at a table of ALL hybrids lol, druids, shammys, priests, pallys, well there is the warrior dude, but he is awesome so he is cool but still

it was so random

i told him if he dosent know how to control his CD's, and not know how to fight a holy paladin, and worse get killed by 1v1 he was pretty fail
    "He sits at a table of ALL hybrids" wins this thread.

Lol@schoolkiddies. What fun the current generation of kids must have with their school and lunch and wow discussions...

And talking to people about WoW-related stuff outside of forums? I didn't know people did that O.O

So what spec is his rogue, anyway?

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore
    For the Alliance!

Arynia

How come a rogue can't kill a holy paladin?
    I mean... Don't use up all your energy, not that hard? You do fairly well damage by just hitting white and doing a few Hemorrhage now and then to get your combo points up. Just use Gouge and kick, kidney shot and other stuff when he heals. You got blind and can restealth as well, vanish and re-open too.
    A tip: Use Wound Poison on the off hand and use Shiv.

15+ Year Old Account

Only Hemorrhage rogues can hemorrhage. He didn't say what spec this rogue was. Interrupting Flash of Light heals takes impeccable timing -- but gouge does come in handy there.

In a one on one situation, where you KNEW you were going up against a Holy Paladin, you could ideally tailor your poisons to suit, but in battlegrounds and arena, a rogue should be applying crippling to his off-hand and wound (or mind-numbing if no healer but at least one caster) to main-hand.

Blind is useless if their trinket is up -- but blind > vanish > sap is one of the best rogue CC tricks. However, you usually don't want to "waste" bllind on something that you are trying to kill.

I must admit, as mutilate spec, it was near impossible to kill a Holy Paladin. But if you practise as Sub, even in mediocre gear a rogue should be able to take them down. Just blow all your cooldowns if you have to.

Gaiwyn of Proudmoore
    For the Alliance!

15+ Year Old Account

I don't think it's funny.. just wait.. some day Gangs will be made up of all WoW players.. Crips =Alliance Bloods = Horde just wait..

actually you could probably classify kids from highschool as classes from WoW..

Rogues: creepy loner with a mustache who eventually brings a gun to school.
    Warriors: obviously football players..
    Shamans: the cool kids who everyone loves and gets tons of hugs and all that jazz.