Balance Druid Spec

So I was thinking of this spec for raiding at 80:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...35213305011050

and this spec for leveling:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...35013305011051

Anyone care to give some constructive criticism to these builds?

Re: Balance Druid Spec

Haven't looked too closely at the raiding one (although they're pretty similar), but for the levelling one I think Nature's Reach is a bit pointless and the talent points could be better spent on Improved Moonfire. I'd also try to incorporate Owlkin Frenzy into a levelling build - I'd imagine it would proc quite regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Why dont you post in the 2-3 already existing thread about moonkin specs? Why do you have to create your own thread? You are not that important/special you know.
    Tu ne peux pas te debarasser de moi Boubou. Je serais de retour demain.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn2
    Why dont you post in the 2-3 already existing thread about moonkin specs? Why do you have to create your own thread? You are not that important/special you know.
    Yet you bump it :

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudz
    Yet you bump it :
    Kinda didnt have choice to point out there is already thread about the subject. But YOU, you didnt had to post.

You could have ignored the post. Yes I chose to post as I have nothing against the post, see the difference?

Ignoring it would just would have made everybody do the same than Jakezta, which would just have added AGAIN another moonkin spec thread. We dont need more of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildhorn2
    Ignoring it would just would have made everybody do the same than Jakezta, which would just have added AGAIN another moonkin spec thread. We dont need more of these.
    Not really considering you were not the first to post, they wouldn't have ignored it. I said CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM not come in and flame the thread. The problem with posting in a huge thread is people ignore a question such as this. So please get out of the thread.

Sorry to say Wildhorn2 but reading through the posts in druid section only, I found like 5 posts made by you without saying anything about the topic but rather criticizing people.
    I wondered why your accounts got banned from time to time and you were even proud of it, but now I got my answer. If you don't like any post in this forum at all, just stop spamming it with uselass flames even if people doublepost something or so, you are not a forum admin or something.

About your speccs, Ganim, I think IS and mayve even IIS will be better than Imp. MotW and Typhoon for raiding at least. Typhoon is just not that good for a ranged caster exept for some AoE and PvP.
    About imp. MotW, there should be at least one resto druid to take care of it.

For the leveling spec, maybe take out points in Imp. FF 'cause I doubt you will be using FF on mobs while leveling, so rather take 10% more crit with Moonfire, to get a fast Nature's Grace to shoot off a Starfire.

It might be well worth it to go 16 or 17 points into resto for leveling (especially if you're like me and are going to be doing it in resto gear to start with). Nature's Focus is also a good choice since it turns 1.0s knockback into 0.3s knockback on your wrath spells (which you typically resort to while being beat on). Gale Winds and Owlkin Frenzy are both good solid leveling choices, too.

Definitely Gale + owlkin for leveling.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jakezta
    Why would you leave out Insect Swarm + Imp IS? the buff is great, as that i dont understand why people leave out the increased times on dots, and the increased damage in these speccs, i would personally go for

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...05113005000050

for raid dps specc, amazing dps idd if you can keep the dots up.
    Because 5 TPs for 5% exta dmg on moonfire and IS is terrible. Go moonfire something and lets assume your DoT ticks for 300, 5% of that is 15. So you spent 5 talent points to ger 15 extra dmg every 2 seconds.

And with that 5 talent points you can max out Intensity (they put Spirit on our gear ya know) put those 2 subtelty points into furor for increased intellect, max out balance of power (why are you not taking a + hit talent?) and even get treants and gale winds for raiding. In case you don't know hurricane has no CD, so you can use it, and with all tanks being able to AoE tanks, I imagine we will be using it A LOT. And as other have mentioned, if your treants are not going to die, they do pretty good dmg.