Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Deathknights are the replacement for locks?

Quote Originally Posted by cestrs
    because mages didnt spam fireball? moonkins didnt spam wrath/starfire? hunters didnt spam one button macro for a shot rotation? i could go on ... get a clue.
    I fail to understand what your argument is.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate
    *looks 2 months off when they try to pull off a 25 man raid on Naxx with 23 DKs and 3 resto droods"

Locks, mages, huntards, rouges (rogues long went extinct you see but now they always remember their powders), paladins, warriors, shammies and priests stand outside the gates of Naxx and start a long, off key chorus of;

"ZOMGZ THEY STOLEZ OUR JOBZ!"
    23 and 3 makes 26, you tit.

Quote Originally Posted by dsswoosh
    It's all beginning to make perfect sense now. Warlocks are suck in PvP to fit in with the lore of deathknights. At least we all now know why warlock survivability in PvP is zero. :'(
    It's beginning to make sense, you can't stop complaining. Seriously, if you think the warlock is going to be the worse class in beta (regardless of how good it actually is) maybe you should reroll and stop the qq threads.
    This user has been banned.

As much as i am enjoying seeing T4 locks commenting end game while blaming others for not sharing there "vision of truth" we need to put an end to it.

So if your lock offers you amusement even after all these changes feel free to continue playing him, if not simply reroll or quit! It isn't a difficult call m8 trust me but it's yours to take.

Last, continuing bothering with something that frustrates you is,was and will be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    That comment alone shows how fucking clueless you really are..

I have 208 spellhit.
    You, uh...

...you know the hit cap is 202, right?

>.>

Constructive suggestion: drop the gem in your cuffs, replace with Reckless Pyrestone. You should be able to pick up the gem with badges, then just have to find a cutter. You'll still be 2 over hit cap, but that's not as wasteful as 6 hit over cap.

Or get a ele shaman and go for 164 hit =)

15+ Year Old Account

Boo hoo bye bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Shjade
    You, uh...

...you know the hit cap is 202, right?

>.>

Constructive suggestion: drop the gem in your cuffs, replace with Reckless Pyrestone. You should be able to pick up the gem with badges, then just have to find a cutter. You'll still be 2 over hit cap, but that's not as wasteful as 6 hit over cap.
    Do not comment when you do not understand another's intention.

Just found this article -
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Death_Knight_(hero_class)

If you scroll down to the lore section it reads -

"The death knights of the Second War were powerful undead necromancers created by Gul'dan to replace the warlocks slaughtered by Orgrim Doomhammer."

It's all beginning to make perfect sense now. Warlocks are suck in PvP to fit in with the lore of deathknights. At least we all now know why warlock survivability in PvP is zero. :'(
    2nd War Death Knights and 3rd War Death Knights are two different classes. Just have same name.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

To replace the warlocks slaughtered by Doomhammer, did you get slaughtered by Doomhammer? I know I didn't.

Right now it looks like a new warlock's counter class than a repleacement

Not really.

Dsswoosh, you are far and away, the most concerned player of WoW on these boards. I've never seen someone make so many posts about the state of their class (or at least their perception of it).
    We don't really think we need more caster hate in the game right now. - GC

Quote Originally Posted by Dinamic
    Dsswoosh, you are far and away, the most concerned player of WoW on these boards. I've never seen someone make so many posts about the state of their class (or at least their perception of it).
    Yea agree.

After playing warlock solidly for almost 3 years and seeing the same things that piss me off since day 1, ive kinda accepted i just need to have a break from warlocks.

I dont mean any harm by my posts, but some things which happen to the class do piss me off intensely.

Its hard to let go is all

Yea agree.

After playing warlock solidly for almost 3 years and seeing the same things that piss me off since day 1, ive kinda accepted i just need to have a break from warlocks.

I dont mean any harm by my posts, but some things which happen to the class do piss me off intensely.

Its hard to let go is all
    Take a break, but you see every warlock change in the worst possible light. Things may not be exactly as you want them, but most of the time they aren't anywhere near as dire as you describe them.
    We don't really think we need more caster hate in the game right now. - GC