BG Marks: Where Do They Fit In?

Greetings,

I’ve seen several price listings for the new sets and off-pieces, but while the honor and arena point costs are established, I haven’t seen any that show what mark(s) will be needed. Since they specifically said that honor and marks would not be wiped, I assume they’re used for something. Does anyone know?

Thanks!
    The answer is always more Paladins.
    Thorium Brotherhood Wiki | Farstriders Community Wiki

Re: BG Marks: Where Do They Fit In?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallah
    Greetings,

I’ve seen several price listings for the new sets and off-pieces, but while the honor and arena point costs are established, I haven’t seen any that show what mark(s) will be needed. Since they specifically said that honor and marks would not be wiped, I assume they’re used for something. Does anyone know?

Thanks!
    On the beta, they dont have mark cost, because most people aren't playing most of the BG.

Only Active PvP that rewards marks are LWG, WSG, and SoTA
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Also Kallah, our premade characters come with maxed honor and arena points but no marks at all... I think they just didn't set up the marks cost of the items, to make them easier to obtain for the time being.

I havnet seen the prices for the honor gear (Non-gladiator stuff) like belt, bracers capes etc...anyone have a link?

Ill keep fishing around here for them....

LOL