Who will bring enhance?

Just wondering, with all the nerfs, with the way every other class is outscaling us, who will actually bring enhance to raids in the expansion. Every other class is out dps'ing us by a very large margin. Windfury totem was turned into haste and is no longer windfury, this might be nice in some places but less so in others, and doesn't make up for the huge dps void that is shaman in a raid in the expansion. It's at the point now where it would be more beneficial to a raid to bring another dps, then to bring a enhance shaman. We continue to get nerf after unnecessary nerf. We aren't viable in PvP either....again. Will anyone bother to actually bring enhance to raids? Personally I'm leaning heavily towards rerolling. 5/6 sunwell and all for nothing as my guild won't be running enhance shamans anymore in the expansion.

Deleted

Re: Who will bring enhance?

Welcome to how paladins are in TBC, pure utility, its what your going to become my son.

But yes im still gonna bring an enh shaman for all the buffs that they do give the the entire raid now, dont worry.

I'll be playing enhance in the expansion, I don't see them making enhance a lot worse on the dps meters at 80.

And in terms of raid spots, it'll be exactly like TBC in terms of there being room for only one enhance shaman per raid.

I wouldn't mind an Enhancement Shaman in the raid, Windfury and SotE are too good not to have them there rocking up in the trenches with the other melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocolypso
    Just wondering, with all the nerfs, with the way every other class is outscaling us, who will actually bring enhance to raids in the expansion. Every other class is out dps'ing us by a very large margin. Windfury totem was turned into haste and is no longer windfury, this might be nice in some places but less so in others, and doesn't make up for the huge dps void that is shaman in a raid in the expansion. It's at the point now where it would be more beneficial to a raid to bring another dps, then to bring a enhance shaman. We continue to get nerf after unnecessary nerf. We aren't viable in PvP either....again. Will anyone bother to actually bring enhance to raids? Personally I'm leaning heavily towards rerolling. 5/6 sunwell and all for nothing as my guild won't be running enhance shamans anymore in the expansion.
    They haven't finished balancing everything yet, so until WotLK comes out, STFU about it. Ret Pallies and DK are on the list to be nerfed again. It happens. I'm a pally. DO i like that idea? No. Can I do anything about it? No. Deal with it.

Instead of rerolling you could:
    1: Spec Restoration, Restoration shaman are fun and great healers.
    2: Spec elemental, its not all that bad...

can post some good raiding specs for all 3 if you want.

3: Stop QQing it is only Beta and every thing is subject to change.

Anyways..... Enhancement will still be amazing in raids, One thing Windfury totem works for Hunters pets, Hunters them selves and every melee/ranged dps... so yeah.

Strength of earth gives 178.25 Strength and Agility to all raid/party members.

Flametounge totem will only be set by Enhancement or Restoration shaman (Enhancement will have it improved) so it will give 165.6 Spell power to the entire raid.

10% attack power to all raid if no Marksmanship hunters (who wouldn't spec Marks?, its awesome)

A good amount of Dps on top of that... Enhancement shaman are fun to play =), I am not on PTR or Beta... so i cannot wait to try out all the new stuff.

Just my observations...

-=Slavemaker=-

And very wise observations at that Slavemaker.

Oh and that epic thread was 19 pages long btw. I dont think i ended up telling you in the other thread you asked because it was locked

Look through -any- class forum and you'll find very similar posts for every one, simply, everyone cries over every little nerf, everyone says they're the lowest/worst at blah blah blah, and yet, you wonder why Blizzard dont listen to every little thing that gets said? Cause simply most of it is bollocks... Like this thread. :-*

Its beta.. roll with it..
    I tasted bacon.. one day..

15+ Year Old Account

Enhancement is so gimped that in blue PvE gear at 80 with only totems down I can easily sustain 2400 dps pretty well indefinitley. Unless you are on the beta, don't post doom speak. If you are on the beta and are still worried, you probobly just suck.