Poll: are you as pissed off as me about making every instance 10 ppl playable?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

10-man raids,like wtf

So as we all know every raid will have a 10 and 25 man version,and that sucks.I don't see anybody killing arthas,malygos(and that old god in the old kingdom?)with 10 ppl,and what are you gonna do worlds first 10 man kill and a week later first 25?Personally I wouldn't give a rats a**() about the 10 ppl kill.What was wrong with the old raid numbers,I liked it as it was and it made sense,but now I'm really dissapointed about that new feature that they are so proud about.

agree?

(I changed my opinion already,check page 6 and if you can't post comment without attacking somebody you shouldn't post at all)
    and I was like,arthas...if you don't stop killing ppl I'll kick you in da nouts

Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

Yes it´s kinda.. blaah.. "because it would be too hard if it would be more than 10-man.."

You want to deny people content just because the amount of people required is < 40?

Quote Originally Posted by xyGotN
    So as we all know every raid will have a 10 and 25 man version,and that sucks.I don't see anybody killing arthas,malygos(and that old god in the old kingdom?)with 10 ppl,and what are you gonna do worlds first 10 man kill and a week later first 25?Personally I wouldn't give a rats a**() about the 10 ppl kill.What was wrong with the old raid numbers,I liked it as it was and it made sense,but now I'm really dissapointed about that new feature that they are so proud about.

agree?
    Looking at your poll, you're well and truly out-voted.
    I think 10 mans are a good idea, but should be implemented later down the track.
    Let everyone do the 25 mans first. After most people have gone through all that, perhaps THEN make it available for the casual players who want to see end game content.

15+ Year Old Account

I Liked the 25 players content, and thats why I love this, couse now, you can get gear by doing 10-man raids, and get even better gear by doing the same thing, but in a 25 man version.

Way to go Blizz

And if you are still not happy with that, you also have the "Hard-mode".
    Dawwwwwww

agree?
    10 man is the best thing in WOTLK, less time in dungeons more fun. Now you don't need 10 of each class in your guild and STILL only get 20 ppl online for a wipe fest @ gruul or w/e you wipe on. And if you have 10 friends, why not make a reroll and make the perfect raid!

i like 25 man content better. but 10 man content surely has an important role.

I know my guild intends to start doing 25 man content 2-3 weeks into wrath and but will start doing 10 man content asap. assuming everyone is on the ball for 10 mans, we'll have tanks/healers already geared up in 10 man epics for the 25 mans.

The early days of WoW were dominated by the "hardcore" players. I am glad to see that Blizzard has taken notice of the "casual" players, and made this change to allow smaller guilds access to great content. Having only 5-10% of your audience seeing end game content is not good business.

As for the OP, there are plenty of other games out there. If you are unhappy with this one, find another. This is a good change.
    A WoW Blog.
    WoW. Blog. Easy.
    http://iamashersc.blogspot.com

I just think the real reason the OP wants 10-mans removed is that in 25-mans there can always be some not-quite-as-good slackers along without hurting the raid *too* much, whereas in a 10-man everyone actually has to perform well...

All it does is give guilds/players more of a choice if u want to do 10 man do it same as for 25 and like already stated if u have less than 25ppl online hello 10 man raid ;D

I think the 10 mans are a good idea, and this is coming from someone who has done a better portion of 25 man raids.
    The reason I say this is that 10 mans can be hard, though in different ways. I could care less if anything is acknowledged, as opposed to seeing content without all the guild hassle. Besides, few people will likely make it far in a 10 man only setting anyway, look at how many of the people praising 10 mans only can clear ZA easily, as most people who were doing that pre T6 badge gear were basically the 25 man guilds, not the people who could only do karazhan.

aight alot of ppl don't agree with me and I respect that,I only wanted to know your oppinion,but you guys are STUPID if you think casual players will see end game content becouse of this,it will be a little more easy boss encounters,and i've seen illidan and first few sunwell bosses becouse of all the work I had put in it,all the time and money.players should deserve to see more encounters becouse of what they've done as a reward,such as clicking the portal to vashj for the first time after you cleared instance.
    I also understand the "can't go 25 ppl raiding if not enough ppl are online",and blizzard made a great job with zul'aman in that for end game players to get the amani war bear in that case.read the interviews with guild masters of top guilds,they all say the same thing as I'm saying.quote from kungen"in the old days players with t3 gear where gods",nowadays everybody runs around with brutal,with epic sets for every spec.this game used to be hard,difficult and a challenge,I guess the new generation doesn't understand that anymore,it's all about the epix...

Deleted

10man raids are a blessing for smaller guilds.
    Raid instances for groups of 25 players are a plaything for big guilds now anyway.

Deleted

aight alot of ppl don't agree with me and I respect that,I only wanted to know your oppinion,but you guys are STUPID if you think casual players will see end game content becuse of this,it will be a little more easy boss encounters,and i've seen illidan and first few sunwell bosses becouse of all the work I had put in it,players should deserve to see more encounters becouse of what they've done as a reward,such as clicking the portal to vashj for the first time after you cleared instance.
    I also understand the can't go 25 ppl raiding if not enough ppl are online,and blizzard made a great job with zul'aman in that for end game players to get the amani war bear in that case.this game used to be hard but I guess the new generation doesn't understand that anymore.
    So, you respect another's opinion, yet you call them STUPID at the same time?
    You don't respect other opinions then, you just think your opinion is the only true way to go.

Also, I am in a small guild and we don't have the people to walk trough 25man raid instances all the time. By making the same instances available for 10man does give a ot of guilds the chance to explore the end-game content that preciously was "out of their league".

I am not saying every small guild will now clear all the 10man version of the big raid instances, but at least now they can step in and find out for themself if they are able to progress inside. You have any idea what happens to a raid when 14 people step into Sunwell and engage th first group of trash?

15+ Year Old Account

aight alot of ppl don't agree with me and I respect that,I only wanted to know your oppinion,but you guys are STUPID if you think casual players will see end game content becuse of this,it will be a little more easy boss encounters,and i've seen illidan and first few sunwell bosses becouse of all the work I had put in it,players should deserve to see more encounters becouse of what they've done as a reward,such as clicking the portal to vashj for the first time after you cleared instance.
    So you are saying that players, like myself, arent allowed to see all the end-game content just because we didnt play pre-TBC, didnt get in a "good" raiding guild because of that, which means we wont get that good gear so we arent allowed to see Illidan?

I love this Idea from Blizzard, it actually gives people a chance to see every boss. If you still think you are one of those few who is allowed to see a boss: Please write a mail to Blizzard, give them $30.000,- so they will make you a private Island with a Raid boss only YOUR GROUP can kill.
    Dawwwwwww

Thats another point I think comes up a lot. I come from an older server myself, and we just have a population split guild wise. We have a ton of guilds in the back of T6, or working on sunwell. Any guild that is not one of those is either back in karazhan or something like 1/6 1/4 1/5 2/9 or whatever, which says a lot about ow the guild is run for loot. The good guilds are all full on classes that I play, and the others can't even complete a raid, so I end up with nowhere to go, and no inclination to pay to transfer. Its easier then, being experienced as I am, to run a small group in the smaller raids and see something, instead of farming dailies and logging everyday.

I didn't say that,everybody deserves to see arthas,but I'm saying that I don't see 10 ppl killing the lich king or malygos(an aspect ffs,lore)
    I think it would be better if those bosses didn't have a 10 ppl encounter becouse it doesn't seem right
    about the stupid thing,i mean you aren't stupid you are not being realistic

Deleted

you are not being realistic
    Yes, because a group of 5 players killing Kael'thas is WAY more realistic.

And hey, nobody said it will be easy to kill the lore-wise biggest bad-ass bosses available.
    Hell, Blizzard could even make it even harder than the 25man version, who knows?

15+ Year Old Account

I didn't say that,everybody deserves to see arthas,but I'm saying that I don't see 10 ppl killing the lich king or malygos(an aspect ffs,lore)
    If you think that way about the lore, all I can say is:

I agree with you on that -.- but then again, I'ts also unlogical we even get the chance to kill an Aspect besides Deathwing.
    Blizzard is just doing this so that everybody can have some fun in raids.

If you dont like the 10-man thing, just dont do them and go with 25-man raids for the same raid-instance. Even if it is Arthas, give people a chance to actually see the Lich King himself in action.
    Dawwwwwww

15+ Year Old Account

25 Man = Raiding Content

10 Man = Whaaa why do raiders have better gear, I deserve gear but I'm " Insert any reason why you can't raid in here ".
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?