Poll: are you as pissed off as me about making every instance 10 ppl playable?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: 10-man raids,like wtf

I hope they make 10 ppl versions of them harder,than I'd understand it better
    killing kael with 5 sucks to lmao
    but he was like killed before and came back with crystal things :s
    makes more sense to me(about killing him ez not about coming back that was kinda wtf)
    can you immagen the size of malygos?you need 200 hunters for an accupunctior session
    and I was like,arthas...if you don't stop killing ppl I'll kick you in da nouts

Honestly, I play alot. I love raiding and would prefer running 10 mans everyday I can, then 25 mans when we have the people and will to do so.

As it stands, 25 man content is a 2-3 day a week thing... if i'm lucky. ZA and Kara are 3-4 hours a week each and can even be done back to back the same day. Sure that sounds like alot but that's my point it's not enought to:

a) Fill up my time on slow weeks.
    b) Provide a solid variation on accessable content when we don't have the people to do 25 mans.

Sure I love 25 mans but to say that making content that gives lesser gear more accessable somehow diminishes your enjoyment is narrow minded.

I'm not going to sit here and say "I respect that" then call you stupid so...

I'm pretty much just going to call you stupid.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Requital
    25 Man = Raiding Content

10 Man = Whaaa why do raiders have better gear, I deserve gear but I'm " Insert any reason why you can't raid in here ".
    I bet you raid Sunwell and the other 25mans, don't you?

Get off your cloud and accept the fact other players like other aspects of the game, and even that some people don't want to be in a big raiding guild, but want to see a bit more of the world than they can without switching to a big raiding guild and becoming a number/specc.

XyGotN, I understand why you think it's weird to see ten people kill Arthas, but so is having people kill Arthas at all. If we should all respect the lore in that way then no one should be able to kill such bosses. But see it like this; we aren't really killing them, we are in an instance where we pretend to face off the big names of Warcraft lore. That's how I maintain my idea of the lore. If Blizzard were to release Warcaft 4, they wouldn't say that "Kungen and his loyal friends killed Arthas", they would come up with another story. I do share your same feeling about it though

On the topic of 10-man dungeons being easier, I can't agree. I haven't gotten the chance to do them myself, but there's no reason for them to be easier in terms of difficulty. The difference is that they require less time to gather players. And for that extra time and effort spent, you get better loot. The difficulty can be the same or even harder, since there's less room for slackers.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo
    I bet you raid Sunwell and the other 25mans, don't you?

Get off your cloud and accept the fact other players like other aspects of the game, and even that some people don't want to be in a big raiding guild, but want to see a bit more of the world than they can without switching to a big raiding guild and becoming a number/specc.
    Thank you for proving my point 100% I could go on with this all day but I don't need to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by anu666

I'm not going to sit here and say "I respect that" then call you stupid so...

I'm pretty much just going to call you stupid.
    awch
    again,i respect you're opinion,you are not stupid,wrong term of me I appolegize(or howevah you spell it,I'm sorry i'll say it like this)

but I gotta say you guys have some strong arguments.I admit it when I'm wrong and you are right on several points

15+ Year Old Account

If you wanna raid 25 man then why would you care who if someone kills the same boss with 10? The loot and achievement isn't the same, you will still be superior when comparing your epeen with others. stfu, elitist jerk.

And yes I'm a 25 man raider but I don't get why people moan about stuff like this. ITS A GAME everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy it not only those who have 6 hours daily to raid hardcore.
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

Quote Originally Posted by xyGotN
    awch
    again,i respect you're opinion,you are not stupid,wrong term of me I appolegize(or howevah you spell it)

but I gotta say you guys have some strong arguments.I admit it when I'm wrong and you are right on several points

/retract insult

:P

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Requital
    Thank you for proving my point 100% I could go on with this all day but I don't need to.
    And thank you for proving mine. I found your post regarding "[H] PVP 4/6 SUNWELL Recruiting Raiders TG Arthas [ Shaman / Druid / Warlock ]" so you are indeed raiding Sunwell and you apparently indeed believe you and your fellow 25man raiders are superior to smaller guilds.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo
    And thank you for proving mine. I found your post regarding "[H] PVP 4/6 SUNWELL Recruiting Raiders TG Arthas [ Shaman / Druid / Warlock ]" so you are indeed raiding Sunwell and you apparently indeed believe you and your fellow 25man raiders are superior to smaller guilds.
    /shoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

/retract insult

:P

[/quote]

hehe

btw some of you guys READ BEFORE YOU POST,I already said i agree with the point that everybody deserves to see the content

i'm fairly excited that if sometime in the future my entire guild decides to take a vaction like it did when we were working on m'uru, we wont be stuck clearing bt with 20 people.

the gear isnt as good, but, it's raiding, and thats what counts.

So as we all know every raid will have a 10 and 25 man version,and that sucks.I don't see anybody killing arthas,malygos(and that old god in the old kingdom?)with 10 ppl,and what are you gonna do worlds first 10 man kill and a week later first 25?Personally I wouldn't give a rats a**() about the 10 ppl kill.What was wrong with the old raid numbers,I liked it as it was and it made sense,but now I'm really dissapointed about that new feature that they are so proud about.

agree?
    I like bigger raids. A 10 raid dragon kill is simply not epic. I wouldn't say abolish 10 mans, as they're fun, but just copying every dungeon and making a 10 man dungeon is goofy. They aren't designed for small groups and it just doesn't fit. I think it would be better to have the 25 man naxx the "main" chambers and the 10 man can be the "underhalls" or something. That way they can scale encounters better and give the environment a more accurate feel like they do with ZA.

And honestly, I like mechanics that force me to socialize. The less socializing that's necessary and the more narcissistic maniacs the game gives rise to. Too much of wow's community is basically just a polluted collection of brats and assholes already. Telling people they only have to find 9 other people to even get along with in order to succeed just seems to encourage the behavior more. Now you can experience the entire game without even meeting more than 9 people, very disappointing.

Personally I would've liked to see 15-man raids, i'm not sure why

Why does no one on Earth understand the concept of an opinion? OPINION - IT CAN'T BE RIGHT, IT CAN'T BE WRONG. No one's forcing you to do 10 mans, no one's forcing you to do 25 mans. Do whatever the hell you want, if you don't like it, pay MY $15 a month. Simple as that. Until you start paying my subscription, shut your damn mouth and keep your opinions to yourself.

So as we all know every raid will have a 10 and 25 man version,and that sucks.I don't see anybody killing arthas,malygos(and that old god in the old kingdom?)with 10 ppl,and what are you gonna do worlds first 10 man kill and a week later first 25?Personally I wouldn't give a rats a**() about the 10 ppl kill.What was wrong with the old raid numbers,I liked it as it was and it made sense,but now I'm really dissapointed about that new feature that they are so proud about.

agree?
    Disagree.

I think it is an amazing step. 25 man is just out of reach for the majority of the playerbase, and that is why they leave/get bored. It is in Blizz' best intrests to make the GAME as accecessable to the most amount of people as possible. Just because your in the minority of players that actaully care enough about it to complain, doesn't mean it's a bad idea. Forty man was a nightmare to organize, and frankly, so is 25 man. RARELY do you have 10 people that are 'skilled' enough to perform well every raid, let alone 25 peple, hwere most of them are just there for the e-peen increase, and not the actual content.

You still have your precious 25 man version, with better gear, so what are you complaining about again?

thanks zarcob that's exacly what I meen,I'll miss the epic feeling,the chaos.the rush of beeing there with a large group,I already missed that from first tbc 25 raids.Where you are like hey boss drops 3 things so 3/25 will be rewarded,if I can put it like this(ppl seem to like to change my words here)but we don't care,we are a team,we all fight to help eachother and they will help me get my stuff to,those feelings will vanish

So. Let's just bring back 40-mans, right guys?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpp
    Why does no one on Earth understand the concept of an opinion? OPINION - IT CAN'T BE RIGHT, IT CAN'T BE WRONG. No one's forcing you to do 10 mans, no one's forcing you to do 25 mans. Do whatever the hell you want, if you don't like it, pay MY $15 a month. Simple as that. Until you start paying my subscription, shut your damn mouth and keep your opinions to yourself.
    Unless being asked about your opinions on something like a forum?
    That said, people should not attack others on their opinion/preference if it is not theirs.

15+ Year Old Account

Where you are like hey boss drops 3 things so 3/25 will be rewarded,if I can put it like this but we don't care,we are a team,we all fight to help eachother and they will help me get my stuff to,those feelings will vanish
    I think this will still be the same if you raid with guilds, no mather what kind of raid it is.

The only thing I am worried about is if raids have a "shared cooldown" between the 10 and 25-man versions :/
    Dawwwwwww