Thread: Shaman in wotlk

Shaman in wotlk

I have not played my shaman since about a month or two after the launch of TBC (Playing priest) What have I missed about because Im going back to my shaman when wrath drops and what should I know and Any idea what spec I should go? ???

Re: Shaman in wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfruit
    I have not played my shaman since about a month or two after the launch of TBC (Playing priest) What have I missed about because Im going back to my shaman when wrath drops and what should I know and Any idea what spec I should go? ???
    don't do it ... stick with the priest... i swapped from priest to shaman in TBC.... ( played since day 1 )

shaman is great... but exp is looking bad unless drastic changes are made... if u do go anyway resto or enhance... avoid elemental

Thanks I was ether going to go ench or ele because Im a holy priest and dont want 2 healing chars.

Dont listen to clueless whiners, play what you enjoy most.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfruit
    Thanks I was ether going to go ench or ele because Im a holy priest and dont want 2 healing chars.
    You are aware that elementals are going only slightly more damage than holy priests, right? Thus your priest is probably better geared, or should be, thus as elemental, you'll most likely be doing less damage than the priest, and worse than a prot warrior.

If you do want to play elemental, I'd wait until there is serious time spent on bring the spec up to the par of the other classes.

If you want solid advice, just check elitistjerks wotlk elemental forum. No one is really posting anything about theorycrafting there. They have no idea whats going on, what will be good and know that at this point it's a dead spec. They only thing they are trying to do right now is to figure out what the hell ghostcrawler meant by the last 2 posts. one of which was the doing more damage than a healer...