Arena restospecc at lvl 80 - Thoughts?

Was thinking of this as my resto arena specc, together with a warrior, warlock or rogue. (maybe a DK or ret aswell?)

http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=0VG0ubZZf0IubuxVuAIsb

Any thoughts or tips? How benefitial do you think Gift of the Earthmother is in the arena?

Also, would a restokin specc be more benefitial together with a rogue, or a burstclass perhaps?

Recoil - 80 Blood elf Death knight
    Draxxar - 80 Gnome Mage
    Recoil - 80 Orc Hunter
    Lasersill - 80 Troll rogue
    Seisha - 75 Blood elf Paladin
    Lasertorsk - 70 Tauren Druid
    Durug - 70 Orc Warrior
    Tisseflekk - 63 Orc rogue

Re: Arena restospecc at lvl 80 - Thoughts?

why do you want wild growth in arena?
    why only 2 points in subtlety?
    why no natural perfection?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Eh, something buggy about the link, linked another build:S check my edit, wowhead build.

Draxxar - 80 Gnome Mage
    Recoil - 80 Orc Hunter
    Durug - 70 Orc Warrior

brambles > nature's reach imo. especially that thorns scale with spell damage now. and nice daze chance added to barkskin.

why do you take replenish? on lvl 70 it regens 96 mana, on 80 you can expect 150 or so.

I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Was thinking more about adding some extra dps to my rogue/warrior partner rather than my own regen, but what would you replace it with?

Draxxar - 80 Gnome Mage
    Recoil - 80 Orc Hunter
    Durug - 70 Orc Warrior