Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What class can hunters easily kill?

I ve just watched some 51 talent demos on vids for other classes - they all look really good for killing hunters!

At level 80 what classes will hunters be able to kill 1-on-1 and what will we be easy meat for?

Re: What class can hunters easily kill?

Depends on the person and their gear. But I would think mages, elemental shamans should be in a bit of a disadvantage VS a hunter.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Enhance and Elemental Shamans.

Thunderstorm a huntard?
    Lawl.

didnt do serious tests but maybe ms warriors as sv hunter
    dont think that ele shamans are easy, the got serious heals with the spellpower change

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk
    Shaman - Arcane shot dispells Earth Shield, pet interrups heals, stuns, traps. Owned
    Arcane shot dosen't dispell anything.

And mostly it will depend on landscape - if LOS can be an issue hunters will 9/10 lose.

other wise BW+SS = Dead

Warriors are ok except mace wielding MS with improved intercept (is it me or do they seem to have an 8 yrd melee range?).

Rogues would be fine except for crippling poison (nerf poisons!)

Shammies - cant do, Pala cant do (holy just heal more than i can dps and retri have BoF which = death), Mages ok except frost ones, Locks - need to be BM (which means die on warriors), Drus - feral ok, cant kill resto at all, Hunters - depends on my and their spec.

Are their any Hunter v other classes / spec pvp guides?

Mages. Especially if the hunter is BM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykk
    Shaman - Arcane shot dispells Earth Shield, pet interrups heals, stuns, traps. Owned
    arcane shot doesnt dispell anymore i belive and tranquil shot has like 15 sec cd , so is completly unreliable dispel mechanic around all dispell resistance talents
    spell pushback was changed
    what stuns does hunter have besides intimidiation ?
    only reliable trap is frost trap as immo or freezing is easily consumed by grounding totem
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

So BM is best PvP spec in WoLK? Presume MM is raid and Surv is good for?

Quote Originally Posted by Bainz
    Enhance and Elemental Shamans.

Thunderstorm a huntard?
    Lawl.
    I don't think Enhancement Shammies will be easy for hunters anymore, since the addition of Feral Spirit they have some nifty abilities ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Thandrin
    currectly in beta i can kill
    easily
    warlocks (they have no escape, just pewpew and they die)
    mages (if frost it takes a bit more time but easy none the less)
    warrior (cant even get near me)
    druids (feral and moonkin dies before they realize it)
    dk (pure joy, they are even worse than warriors)

50/50
    resto druids (need to use my stuns at the right time)
    priest (same as resto druids)

im BM specced pewpew.
    I don't believe you at all. Unless you just find dumb players unable to fight... you're almost the *ONLY ONE* saying that. Provide a video or something as a decent proof, or I'll start thinking every other hunter live on another planet
    _
    r

Any hunter with half a brain can smoke a ret pally.

in open space any cloth user imo

Quote Originally Posted by Huntrex
    Warriors are ok except mace wielding MS with improved intercept (is it me or do they seem to have an 8 yrd melee range?).
    Whirlwind is an 8 yard range.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

Deleted

well, I dont know at 80 becouse I am not in Beta but currently I have no problems at all against hunter no matter of spec..I just simply run beside him so he cant shoot me and just spam insants, easy. (yes I am mage..)

Alot of classes, of course it depends on their skill/resilience.

This is a video I made for another thread to someone complaining that warriors can kill hunter pet in 2-3 seconds, and that "it doesn't do enough to matter".

15MB ---SAVE AS---
    http://www.neko-sentai.com/tmpvid/dpswarpet.avi
    Video of 1vs1, watching a devilsaur fight a naxx geared hunter (well 6-7 epics from naxx)

Most in bg/pvp go straight for the hunter, completely ignore the pet.. or cc it and go straight for the hunter... because hunters don't live to long ;/

The guy has around 10,000-11,000 armor 0 resilience, image a mage with 3-5K armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Thandrin
    i havent played MM much but definete BM is 150% better than Surv. and imo BM (shh dont tell anyone) is OP: with exotic pets hitting 500 and 700 on cloth is quite much  :-*
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but all pets are now grouped into 3 different groups. Ferocity, Tenacity and Cunning. All pets in cunning do the same damage as all other pets in the same group. So Chimaeras, being exotic, still do the same damage as bats. Unless of course you are talking about their racial abilties, which differ from beast to beast. And in this case, a Chimaera does less damage with its' racial than a Wind Serpent, which is a non-exotic beast.

well as a rogue lvl 70 not on beta i can so easily pwn hunters.

cheap shot
    mutilate x2
    kidney shot (5 points)
    mutilate x2 and dead

if not dead eviscirate

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by chaz079
    well as a rogue lvl 70 not on beta i can so easily pwn hunters.

cheap shot
    mutilate x2
    kidney shot (5 points)
    mutilate x2 and dead

if not dead eviscirate
    Well.. with your brooken OP class that combo apply to any class at any lvl and any specc.... Blizzard rogue class designer have to be a fucking crack addict

Quote Originally Posted by Barrowwind
    Arcane shot dosen't dispell anything.
    meh. if your gonna quote changes that arent live yet, casters wont be as easy to take down as the new pushback mechanics mean you cannot can pushback a spell/heal indefinately anymore.