What would our current concerns be?

Interested to know what everyone feels we lack... Yea I know I might be opening pandoras box with this question but oh well.

Re: What would our current concerns be?

Threat? Hmm, nope got Wind Shock (spam spam spam weeeee)

Dogs damage? Fixed in next patch to scale with AP.

Personal DPS? Varied reports from people here, but from what I've seen on the PTR and beta I'm doing top damage in not so "top" gear.

Group additive DPS? From an enhancement stand point, it's still there. Sure other people bring similar buffs but situations change and ranges vary... we're still wanted. What I've seen as elemental (not personally a friend in beta does this testing) it's *very strong like bull* as he says and seeing his damage I tend to agree... though I think I'd play the spec better

Healing? Eh. We're not the raid power houses we used to be but we are still good healers that can (if we work vs. spam) stay in the top part of the healing meters on raids. Still pretty untouchable in group PvP. So a possible fix here? Nah. We're fine, just have to give another healer the spot light for this expansion, we hogged it in TBC. *cough* druids*uncough*

Crowd Control? It's there... big step up from previously IMO...not gonna complain.

Restos can grind quests a bit faster, that's an upside.

Well crap! I'm trying to find a down side but it's a hard thing to do when I'm so pleased with the current state of shammies. Sorry.

EDIT: Wait wait wait! Just thought of something!!!! OMG

Our gear models look like crap! I'm serious some of the mail DPS gear looks like straight puke...color and all. For an idea check out that blue PVP set we get...that's a pretty good general idea of the models and colors.
    Trust the tale not the teller.

Makes a change to see a shaman who isn't constantly QQing about how shit their class is in wrath, I almost fell off my chair in shock in fact o_o

Deleted

From elemental standpoint:

We still just get to spam lightning bolt in raids, throw in a thunderstorm every now and then for the mana it brings, and continue spamming lightning bolt. When we ding 75 we get lava burst, but it remains to be seen if it brings enough of a dps increase to justify the mana cost of spamming flame shock + lava burst. I doubt it.

Pvp? Ele? No. Just no.

15+ Year Old Account

Enhancement pvp viability.

Quote Originally Posted by pilch
    Makes a change to see a shaman who isn't constantly QQing about how shit their class is in wrath, I almost fell off my chair in shock in fact o_o
    Me too lol

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlie
    From elemental standpoint:

We still just get to spam lightning bolt in raids, throw in a thunderstorm every now and then for the mana it brings, and continue spamming lightning bolt. When we ding 75 we get lava burst, but it remains to be seen if it brings enough of a dps increase to justify the mana cost of spamming flame shock + lava burst. I doubt it.

Pvp? Ele? No. Just no.

i was really hoping to pvp as elemental in wotlk... oh well at least now my elemental gear can be used as my resto gear when i pvp

Quote Originally Posted by TDSlôl
    Me too lol
    Hey! I resent that... I added some QQ in there... don't alienate me from the rest of the complainers! Our mail DPS gear looks like crap
    Trust the tale not the teller.

Quote Originally Posted by Porphy
    Hey! I resent that... I added some QQ in there... don't alienate me from the rest of the complainers! Our mail DPS gear looks like crap

Full T7 should make you look like william shatner

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia
    Enhancement pvp viability.
    Eh, at this point it's looking all right in theory.. i gotta try it on the PTR later. We have the tools now though and I doubt well ever be a facerolling class so we just have to learn to use them.