Greatful for info about Glyphs.

Hello. I would like to ask some info about the new Glyphs. What they do and how to get them ect ect.Thanks in advance.

Re: Greatful for info about Glyphs.

Research, mofo. Do you do it?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vortice
    Hello. I would like to ask some info about the new Glyphs. What they do and how to get them ect ect.Thanks in advance.
    Everything you ever wanted to know about glyphs
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Research... It is this you have forums for to ask and get advices, it dont make me a mofo,, oposite i think when someone is unpolite and unmature like you.

15+ Year Old Account

Have you even clicked my link?

Anyway...

research (countable and uncountable; plural researches)

1. (uncountable) Diligent inquiry or examination to seek or revise facts, principles, theories, applications, et cetera; laborious or continued search after truth.
    2. (countable) A particular instance or piece of research.

--

What you did wasn't research, it was trying to be spoonfed with information that is already readily available everywhere, even here a few threads under this one.

You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by Vortice
    Research... It is this you have forums for to ask and get advices, it dont make me a mofo,, oposite i think when someone is unpolite and unmature like you.
    Unmature

LOL at Tigercats "new" sig quote

Forums are increasingly for lazy people who can't be bothered to google things before opting for the easier "omg tell me about gylphs i too lazy to ask google and look at some pages" approach.

oh and wtb sig size limit that's just riduculous *points above*

Step one:

Go to Wowwiki.

Step two:

Type in keyword "Glyphs".

Step three:

Select class.

Step four:

Profit.

If your really Lazy!

http://www.wowwiki.com/Glyphs

I'll feed his laziness by putting the short version of glyphs on here.

First off if you're going to lvl an inscriptionist you need lots and lots and lots of herbs so start farming. There is a great 1 to 450 lvl'ing guide. Just type in inscription leveling guide in google and click on the 1 to 450 one.

Everyone has 3 major and 3 minor inscription slots. one of the majors doesn't open up till lvl 80 so when the patch hits you'll only have 2 majors and 3 minors. As far as what glyphs are out there there's several hundred different ones. The majors usually effect something big, the minors tend to remove a reagent for something or something similar.

Be ready to pay through the nose for glyphs in the first week or so that they're out especially the minor ones. The minor ones are discovered not learned by doing research once a day.

Oh and you'd be foolish to not get at least a few. Even if you don't fill all of your slots up. Its basically free buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by andiamo
    The minor ones are discovered
    Pretty much like alchemy I presume?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by pilch
    Forums are increasingly for lazy people who can't be bothered to google things before opting for the easier "omg tell me about gylphs i too lazy to ask google and look at some pages" approach.

oh and wtb sig size limit that's just riduculous *points above*
    That's actually the thing I don't understand. Posting a thread on a forum requires more keystrokes and action than typing "wow inscription guide" into the google search window and hitting enter.

LOL I want those reworked:

# Glyph - Feint - Reduces the energy cost of Feint by -10.
    # Glyph - Shiv - Reduces the energy cost of Shiv by -5.

This is a double negation which would mathematically speaking make those abilities more expensive.
    This reminds me of failblog.org Save -100$ ^^