Hunter + Alchemy = Win?

So I am a PvE Hunter and I go with Aspect of the hawk and chug fell mana pots (3200 mana) so I never worried about mana before the potion debuff.

Well the stipulation of being out of combat for the debuff to go off had me wondering, what if hunter simply didn't use Aspect of the viper and simply feigned death to get out of combat to chug a potion when ever we wanted?

Would the dmg gained from the aspect of the hawk all the time with full dps (reguardless of mana effieciency) and feigning to drink pots be a seriously advantage?

Thanks in advanced for opinions and thoughts.

Re: Hunter + Alchemy = Win?

Unfortunately, Feign Death doesn't remove you from combat on a boss fight, which is where most of your mana-pot-chain-chugging happens.

Yes this is possible if you have all class type in raid.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcard
    Unfortunately, Feign Death doesn't remove you from combat on a boss fight, which is where most of your mana-pot-chain-chugging happens.
    I have gotten out of combat with feign and eaten in early VR attempts with my guild when I had recently bandaged and health potion on CD.

Also have done this on rage winterchill

Used to be able to FD and drink all the time, now it is essentially impossible due to the 'combat pulse' that bosses emit.