How do I mill 50 stacks of herbs all at once?

Guys, how do I mill all the herbs I have in my possession without sitting there for hours clicking Mill? On the PTR, it took me hours to level my Inscription from 0 - 360 because of all the damn milling I had to do.

Is there already a Milling mod out that will mill all herbs in bag number 3 or something like that? Or can I create some type of macro'd button to do most of the work?

Please help.

Re: How do I mill 50 stacks of herbs all at once?

Can try a macro like this

/cast Milling
    /use herbname1
    /use herbname2
    /use herbname3

etc should work but you will still need to hit the key for it each time, just make sure its on your action bar and go afk with a book i guess

with a macro like that, will you not have to "loot" the milling after each one anyway? Like you do after a disenchant or prospect

Well, I would say go insane and smash your face into the keyboard from milling, but I'm guessing your like me and already did that from gathering all the herbs.

Best I can give you is the same macro that the person who posted above gave ya. Kind of sucks, and I believe that Bliz should have pet a feature like this into the game long ago.

And yes, you do have to loot, but dose turning on Auto-looting work for that? Never tried it with disenchanting

Just to confirm Atuo-loot with any prof like this where you DE stuff for mats repeatedly is a god send, realt time saver in long run. Same goes for fishing too, saves a surprising amount of time not having to click on fish every single damtime you get one lol
    If hyperbole were food the internet would never go hungry...

Autoloot works with disenchanting, so it should also work with milling.

There is no way (at least none without violation of WoW's terms of use) to automate the milling process further than pressing the same button every few seconds, e.g. with a macro like the one Xadaver posted.

Welcome to the world of Jewelcrafting.

JC, Disenchanting and now milling is not a process you can fully automate.

Just macro it like the above guy said en push the button a few hundred times.

And make sure you put on autoloot.

gl and have fun

Thank you for all the replies.