Earthliving weapon

Can anyone tell me (preferably beta tester) if the HoT on earthliving weapon scale up in anyway with the healing bonus?

Re: Earthliving weapon

Not a tester, but i'm almost positive it does.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Yes it does.

Some time ago, smoeone was kind enough to test it.

He was Enh shammy with around ~600 spell damage, and HoT from highest rank availble healed heam for ~1.5k. So it was around 2 healing for 1 spell dmg.

BUT, he did two tries, one with 500 and another with 600 spell dmg. One with 500 spell dmg head 2.2 healing for 1 spell damage, which means either it was some random numbers (which shouldnt happen as Earthliving Weapon has fixed amount on HoT) or that the more spellpower you have the lower the transition is :P

Still if it will keep up, it should heal for around 3k on resto shammy, or more with talents like purification.

thank for the info! i was pretty sure it did scale up otherwise it would be a very weak hot at lvl 80 but just had to make sure

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

I'm also curious if Earthliving weapon procs only on the initial Chain Heal or on the additional bounces as well. I can see an internal cooldown being put on Earthliving, I just don't know if there is documentation of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Just from tooltip - it should work for every CH jump. As its on heals not casts.

Dont know anything bout internal cd, but then again noone did any serious testing to that weapon enchant. Pity as its kinda new for resto, to have his own enchant and to proc HoTs

Quote Originally Posted by Instant
    Just from tooltip - it should work for every CH jump. As its on heals not casts.

Dont know anything bout internal cd, but then again noone did any serious testing to that weapon enchant. Pity as its kinda new for resto, to have his own enchant and to proc HoTs

bringing up an old topic

does the HoT stack if i get multiple procs in a row? or whats the internal CD?

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account

There is no internal CD, and it doesnt stack.

Also it doesnt proc from every CH jump, what i meant was thatt with 25% chance it should proc once per every CH, sorry for bad wording

Quote Originally Posted by Instant
    There is no internal CD, and it doesnt stack.

Also it doesnt proc from every CH jump, what i meant was thatt with 25% chance it should proc once per every CH, sorry for bad wording

boo @ no stacking