15+ Year Old Account

Making original bars shorter?

Hey, i'm looking for a Bar AddOn that removes the Menu and bag bars (aswell as the Bottom right Actionbar) Like in my screenshot

Please don't mind the low quality of the screenshot, got it off a filefront stream. Anyone know what addon he's using to get the bar that short?

Thanks in advance

p.s link to the video: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/stream...1ceb74528b3bc5 d.s

Re: Making original bars shorter?

That image right there looks like a standard UI with the UI scale set somewhere low (I know I always do that).
    Go to your video options and look for "Use UI Scale" and then adjust the slider downwards, that'll give you the effect.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by trayion
    That image right there looks like a standard UI with the UI scale set somewhere low (I know I always do that).
    Go to your video options and look for "Use UI Scale" and then adjust the slider downwards, that'll give you the effect.
    It's not. If you look carefully you can see that he doesn't have the MiniMenu or the Bags visible.

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account

Thanks mate Gonna try it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbell
    It's not. If you look carefully you can see that he doesn't have the MiniMenu or the Bags visible.
    Ahh my bad, in that case you can either look into the add-on Amethyst posted, or perhaps something like Bartender 4 which can be grabbed off curse, that will allow you to mod your bars to your hearts content and also remove any you dislike, including minimenu and bagbars (lord knows they're the first things to go when I setup my UI)

15+ Year Old Account

Well the addon Amethyst suggested didn't make them shorter, just hid them. I'm gonna try using bartender3 and use some custom textures for eepanels that looks like the Blizzard original ones.

Thanks for the effort though

Edit: Found the addon (i think) ^^
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...SimpleBar.html