Taste of blood....worth it?

I just read through the "Pvp arms talent topic" and one of the debates is wether or not to take Taste of Blood.

Alot of builds from ppl on the forum choose to skip taste of blood but alot ppl disagree with it. I personally aggree with skipping it after testing on the beta with BG/Arena. I think it is a great talent for pve and blizzard is heading to the right direction with it.

However staying with Battle stance means you dont get to Pummel/Intercept, i know u can easily switch stance to use them but switching takes away 1 sec GCD and it is alot in critical times such as pummeling priest's 1.5 sec heal, pally's flash mage's polly or pull the rogue/warrior off ur healer( most likely druid on live) with intercep. Staying on Berzerk and quickly switch to Battle stance to Overpower when ToB proc is an option too but its a short 5sec buff and switching stance will dump quite amount of your rage.

Wrath is getting close and i dont think there will be lots of major changes to each class so i would really like to see how everyone think about this talent and their reasoing ;D Thank you!

Re: Taste of blood....worth it?

With all the new Warrior changes I think warriors will be allot more in Battle stance.

Arms warrior will be allot more focused with MS - Overpower - BLeed effects...I think.

Haven't tryed the beta, but when I look at all the changes and new talents I guess that will be the case.
    Lv. 80 Death Knight Orc - Ragnaros
    Lv. 80 Warrior Undead - Ragnaros

Quote Originally Posted by Dunpealnl
    With all the new Warrior changes I think warriors will be allot more in Battle stance.

Arms warrior will be allot more focused with MS - Overpower - BLeed effects...I think.

Haven't tryed the beta, but when I look at all the changes and new talents I guess that will be the case.
    I mentioned it in another thread, but seeing as though this is a TfB thread, I'll mention it here too ... TfB procs Overpower ... now while OP may not contribute a lot to overall damage, it DOES have an insanely high crit chance (talented, ofc) ... and Crits mean Sudden Death procs ... and sudden death means Execute.

Crit is going to be king, and TfB will be desired, mostly as a means to an end.

ofc, this is all PvE talk ... as far as PvP is concerned ... I dunno ... it's very situational, and when it procs (assuming you've been able to get rend ticking), you'll have to be in range, and in Battle Stance in order to use it.

So, from a PvP perspective, I would suggest not taking it, but that's just my opinion.

I made this build as more of a "traditional" Arms PvP build. Focus on Zerker stance. Which to answer OP is no to Taste of Blood.

With all the +crit on PvP gear, 5% crit from Cruelty, 5% from Axe spec, and 3% from being in Zerker stance you shouldn't have too much problem proc'ing Sudden Death for that sexy burst damage.

Only thing I'm "meh" about is the 1/5 in Commanding shout. Not really worth it, but only way I could get to Enrage.

Now, the Enrage thing is much better for PvP before because it's from Damaging attacks, not from just crits. Now, if it stacks with Wrecking Crew it'd be amazing, but even if it doesn't it still darn-near garauntees near 100% uptime from other Enrage or Wrecking Crew.

Once you get more +crit where you can nearly garauntee 100% Wrecking Crew uptime, take the points out of Enrage and put into Imp Execute and to bolster Commanding Presence.

Here the build: let me know what you think -
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?talent=LV0Izfht0fRRccRtGx0som

theres no reason to skip TFB it supports our Bleeds (awesome damage with the new ignite-like mechanic) and of course it supports the best burst talent in arms... sudden death (now keeps u with 10 rage after using execute) . i know we cant pummel in battle stance but guess what, u can dance to pummel BCUZ pummel is no longer on the GCD (like shield block), same goes for intercept (dancing part not the GCD one). jesus even berserker rage is usable in ALL instances. that leaves only ww out of battle stance , but again ... stance dance like a pro (all warriors should learn that). finally ....10% extra damage taken in berserker is GAY .

pd. english isnt my native language, pliz be kind

you can sheild bash make a macro to sheild bash if your concerned with pummel. battle mastery has also been moved back to battle stance to help keep rage up and make arms and furry better off tanks