Thread: Gender changes

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Gender changes

Quote Originally Posted by spaycez
    no one ever said that, and blizz said that they may do it in the future just not at that current time.
    Oh no? I recall at least tens of different people in different forums saying that it would never happen...! And WOAH! IT HAPPENED!

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    You want small, small?
    Roll a Gnome and drink Noggenfogger...
    Gnome Shamans a very common....
    And Noggenfogger is a popular Buff in every Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Snikeren
    Oh no? I recall at least tens of different people in different forums saying that it would never happen...! And WOAH! IT HAPPENED!
    Retarded people.

i would say your comparing apples to oranges, but your not. your comparing realm transfert to sex changes.....

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...93126&sid=1#50

but yea i can say never on a sex change.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Satellite
    Gnome Shamans a very common....
    And Noggenfogger is a popular Buff in every Arena.
    I never mentioned Shamans...
    Why should I, anyway? If I was to name any class, it would be Paladin, since we are on that subforum.

And Gnome Paladins would be awesome!
    Gnome Shamans would be silly, since that would make VERY small totems.

15+ Year Old Account

Retarded people.

i would say your comparing apples to oranges, but your not. your comparing realm transfert to sex changes.....

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...93126&sid=1#50

but yea i can say never on a sex change.
    It is nothing like comparing apples to oranges... -_- My point is that people said earlier that PvE --> PvP was pathetic and that it never would happened, but it did. That means that even though this actually IS pathetic, it might happen in the future, even though Blizz hasn't considered it yet. Wherever there's $$$, Blizzard is!

Retarded people.

No, again you are incorrect. Seems like a trend. We are comparing the "never will happen" and then it does aspect.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Warcraft
    Why is this in the Paladin forum?
    Good question, you would ahve to ask the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by skyclops
    rofl ;D
    if this went live it would be plain stupid
    Daily mail llatest news
    a mmorpg called wow teaches our children that it is moraly ok & a simple & plain process
    to change gender & race -ROFL never gonna happen
    still best laugh i,ve had for awhile
    Yea, but look at what the game already does. Apparently killing other people and innocent animals to get items they carry is ok, as long as you do it for money or "experience". It's not like WoW is or should be the moral compas for our youth. Just my 2 cents, but it is a good point nonetheless.

a mmorpg called wow teaches our children that it is moraly ok & a simple & plain process
    to change gender & race
    FlyFF ("free" asian grind fest game, makes money by selling in-game items rather than taking subscriptions)
    cash shop item: Transy - This item is for changing sex of a character.

so... feel free to send that info to a newspaper. i doubt they'll care. WoW would only make the papers because of it's fame, not because it has never been done before.

hell for that matter, there are More younglings playing Runescape than WoW. in Runescape there is actually a quest where you Have to change sex in order to complete the quest. literally, one part can Only be done by male toons, another part can Only be done by female toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Satellite
    i would consider gender chaning, because especially draenei females are smaller than males. A small, a very small advantage in PvP.
    I forget where I read it (somewhere about "best" DK race I believe), but I believe they are changing all player models to have the same sized hit box. So this would no longer be an advantage.

I would support this change only if it came along with 2 others. Race change option, and no class requirement checks on race change. I want my shaman and paladin to be gnomes!

In seriousness though, dumb idea. Not saying it won't happen, but dumb idea.
    Main: Enhance Shaman
    Current alt status:
    80 Unholy DK - 80 Feral Druid - 80 Disc Priest
    80 Ret Paladin - 80 Arcane Mage - 80 Prot Warrior
    77 Warlock - 80 Marks Hunter - 75 Rogue

I participated in the legendary Bacon thread.

to change gender & race -ROFL never gonna happen
    still best laugh i,ve had for awhile

are you F@^#ing retarded...you get your morals from wow...here are some other ones...

by your standards anything in wow could lead to moral issues like:

killing people because they are different race/faction from you

being rewarded by going into the hometown of these people you dont like and killing their leader - where is the QQ on this one??

Also in regards to the DK many have problem with:

- The quest where I am forced to murder civilians who don't fight back.
    - The quest where I am forced to torture people to extract information.
    - The quest where I am forced to murder my unarmed friend.

if you decide to get your morals from wow then you have a lot more to worry about that race changing and sex changing...with the overhaul they did to racials it might be to soem peoples benefit to change - hardcore players want to max out their performance and racials is often one way to do it...

please grow up and dont pretend this is something that will affect the youth of the world of warcraft...be a better parent if you feel the game is that detrimental to your childs moral compass...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Chastise

being rewarded by going into the hometown of these people you dont like and killing their leader - where is the QQ on this one??

if you decide to get your morals from wow then you have a lot more to worry about that race changing and sex changing...with the overhaul they did to racials it might be to soem peoples benefit to change - hardcore players want to max out their performance and racials is often one way to do it...

please grow up and dont pretend this is something that will affect the youth of the world of warcraft...be a better parent if you feel the game is that detrimental to your childs moral compass...
    I have to agree here, WoW is and should never be considered as a source for how to behave in real life. It's a game, and it's up to parents to make sure their kids know that. Games != real life. Good parents are those that spend time with their children to learn how they think about things and to know their children better, and usually the kids from such parents don't get messed up in the head even if playing ultra-violent games or totally happy-doody-goody games.

As to the suggestion..well, I have no use for such a feature myself. I am a girl and I like playing female characters, so I've never rolled a male one and don't wish to roll one in the future either. But I hear there's a large bunch of people who wish they could change their chars' gender. As such I don't have any objections really, just make it something smarter than an operation in a barbershop....... I mean, there's engineers who can create trinkets that change you look like someone else for an hour, or make you a chicken/sheep/santa's little helper/etc, so I'd guess they could create a machine that would perform similar effect but a permanent one.

Oh, and I wish people would stop making fun on transgender people. This is perhaps not the best place to discuss those things, but I'd just wish to make it clear that there's two groups of trans people: those who do it to get attention/money, and those who actually feel bad and miserable all their youth due to having born in the wrong body. I have a few friends who belong to the latter group and I have deep respect for them. It takes helluva lot of courage to actually go through all the stuff they do, not to mention the ridicule ignorant people might throw at them..

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlie

Oh, and I wish people would stop making fun on transgender people. This is perhaps not the best place to discuss those things,
    Then that should have been your post... the rest just opens it up for discussion......

wtb sex change?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aknot
    Then that should have been your post... the rest just opens it up for discussion......
    I hope I made atleast someone think twice about it, but I am not planning to continue that discussion any further here. After all, this is a paladin section :P

Quote Originally Posted by Snikeren
    Yes, my 51 human male paladin is bold! I would NEVER EVER change him..!
    We not talking about hair implantes, we talking that male gender person that play paladins as they mains are secretlly willing for a sex change, thats why this is on the right forum.

If you wanna be bold or not after thats a minor problem.

Muhahahahahahahaha!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Blood Elf Male: I'm here for a new me.
    Goblin: Okay, a little bit off the bottom then?
    Blood Elf Male: Isn't the phrase "A little bit off the top?"
    BRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT
    Blood Elf Female: Omg, like, my sexual orientation TOTALLY MAKES SENSE NOW! Like, thanks Goblin! <3
    Blood Elf Female leaves. Goblin pockets something.
    Goblin: Now, to find a Gnome whose ass I can shove this up, heh heh heh . . . .

well they already have skin color changes, lol. michael jackson must have gone to a barber shop at some point in his life.

If wow barbershops can change what your face looks like and change your skin color, then cant they do a "magic spell"? to change your race or gender?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by speed7187
    If wow barbershops can change what your face looks like and change your skin color
    They don't change your face nor do they change your skin color. Sorry. They only let you change your hair style, hair color, earrings/piercings/horn style.

Quote Originally Posted by Chastise

are you F@^#ing retarded...you get your morals from wow...here are some other ones...

first off here take this = 0 thats a chill pill ok
    now wow does already teach ppl bad qualitys & no i dont mean killing etc i,m talking being selfish & greedy etc you cannot deny these points
    & if you read my post it was in jest ok thats humor/laughing/jokes/banter ok get it now?
    now you know nothing of the daily mail & the hatred they have on videogames as a whole all i was saying that IF the gender changes were to go live
    DO not be surprised if it did end up in the daily mail
    also you put some questions like ---
    killing people because they are different race/faction from you- already been done in history many times prime example nazis & jews & yes this kind of killing does still exist in some remote corners of the world/china etc
    i myself do not have a problem with wow i love it
    i was just saying it could happen