Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Is this 34/32/5 Tanking Build Viable?

I see your point. If blessed life wasnt so far down the holy tree, it wouldve been a great addition to prot tanks.

All I can say is thanks for the new Sig!

Personally, I think Holy Shock for Prot Paladins would be a very cool mechanic. It could be used for threat or mitigation, and is very Paladin like. (Heal tanking anyone?)

How about the 30 other points in the holy tree that are a complete waste for a prot pally in pve?

Just there for eye candy. Looks good but completely useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceivy
    Block value is useless as we all know it, cept for warriors.
    Shield of Righteousness

Mabey for the easy 5 mans if you wanna be able to switch to holy gear and heal really well, but one you start hitting hard heroics and raids this build just gives up a bit too much mitigation and threat to be useful unless you extremely outgear what your tanking, and by that point your not the MT, your just the ot/healer thats been taking tank and healing gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceivy

10% chance to take half dmg is actually very imba. 10% may not seem like a lot, but when it does proc, it can save a lot of dmg esp in boss fights.
    Yeah, 10% proc chance to reduce dmg with 50% makes out to a flat 5% dmg reduction, same as the parry and dodge talent. Granted, it works for spells aswell and is only 3 pts, but the mitigation,threat, avoidance and health you're missing out on it the prot tree heavily outweighs Blessed life.

Deleted

I am sorry if I sound harsh, but I have 3 letters for the OP: L 2 P. There really isn't much else to say.

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlie
    I am sorry if I sound harsh, but I have 3 letters for the OP: L 2 P. There really isn't much else to say.
    Thats only 2 letters

Quote Originally Posted by Kare
    WoW that's an awesome answer Kare lolololol