Poll: What's your opinion about warrior glyphs?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: warrior glyphs

Deleted

warrior glyphs

I have been looking at the glyphs and tbh I am not completely happy with them.Tanking ones seem a-ok,but dps ones are kinda sucky atm,especialy for fury.Arms has 10% increased MS dmg,which is imba for PvE,but cannot use the heroic strike one,whilst fury can,but has a sucky glyph for bloodthirst.Discuss.
    (Btw,nice job done with titan's on 12%,BT's CD and Sudden death ^^(no sarcasm))

Re: warrior glyphs

I care the most about fury pve and there is 1 glyph that is usefull. It's the glyph that gives 10 rage after a heroic strike crit. All other glyphs are useless and I find it weird that none of the glyphs has changed sofar.

i still am confused of how they work exactly. I hope its not too bad.

Deleted

here are some of the glyphs available (for the ppl that havent seen them yet)
    http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?items=16.1

I like the prot glyphs^^

They are pretty horrible from a PvP arms POV ._.

Glyph of Hamstring - we already have talent with this effect
    Glyph of Mortal Strike - useless with the debuff penalty

And the rest are pretty much useless for PvP..

As I see it the only glyph that is KIND OF useful is the glyph of execute. Although execute is very rarely used in arena as of now I can see a use for it combined with the Sudden Death talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsuka
    Glyph of Hamstring - we already have talent with this effect
    I'm fairly certain that the talent and glyph stack.

maybe someone can clarify for me instead of making a whole new post. How are glyph going to work. Are they gonna act as buffs that we will buy a full stack of sort of like reagents, and equip them for an hour or two? Or are they permanent regardless of death for longer? I always heard we have to buy many, but i really haven't found anywhere that describes how long they last.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

arms war can chose between rend-MS-OP-Exec Glyph and they're not bad for PvE, for a fury war they all sucks oO

Quote Originally Posted by Rypkord
    maybe someone can clarify for me instead of making a whole new post. How are glyph going to work. Are they gonna act as buffs that we will buy a full stack of sort of like reagents, and equip them for an hour or two? Or are they permanent regardless of death for longer? I always heard we have to buy many, but i really haven't found anywhere that describes how long they last.
    They're like gems, equip them and they're good till you replace them.