Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Battle Stance(?)

According to the class panel...

'Battle Stance, was one of the improved abilities.''

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    • In TBC, Arms was PvP and Fury the PvE spec, this will change in WotLK : Battle Stance ...
    When in the world did they change that, OMG, GC you let us down. Errr yah I have read nothing about the change to Battle Stance, I've heard of tons of ideas to improve it, but by improving it you mean force people to stay battle, which most probably won't, for special battle stances moves, is pointless compared to fury talents and berserker stance.

Re: Battle Stance(?)

its prob sumtin like more dmg or hit

sumtin like that so it can match up to beserker of someway
    -You must grab life firmly by the balls, softly but firmly
    -let them know you are there
    -but dont scare them, because if you do you're screwed

If you go look at the new talents and abilities page or whatever, it shows Battle Stance giving a passive 20% threat reduction. More support for Arms DPS it looks like.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

-20% Reduction in threat. I think that was umm covered under Protection with more threat.
    Berserker also has this treatment, which I find painful, as you can't tank in battle or berserker anymore. However talents you get +3% crit, and -10% Threat, and 10-15% Attack Power in Berserker stance.

-20% Threat, 0 Bonuses
    ---------------------------------
    -30% Threat, 10% Ap, and 3% Crit.
    +Increases all damage taken by 10%

Just now you might see what I meant, and agree with the buffing of battestance. 3 Builds ahead, its only 3 builds ahead.

I always thought of fury as a pvp tree(yes i know it sucked) but too many fury talents procced from you actually getting hit which made no sense..if get a crit from a boss in a raid i'm dead since i will eat the crit+10% extra dmg.
    And if this is true about fury becoming pvp spec more so pls take imp intercept from arms tree and give us something like warbringer(this should be a t2 arms talent imo) and a talent the allows us to use pummel and stay in bs cuz arms is epic....always has been.

When i started playing wow a friend told me that if i'm not using 2h with my warrior then i should reroll another
    class
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Didn't they say they wanted to remove pummel from Berserker stance, funky I know but it sounded about right, or was that berserker rage. One of the two. Probably was berserker rage, I was like SOO your going to remove berserker from berserker? Could call it just Rage, oh wait Enrage... Whatever happend to the cool enrage mechanics they were talking about, quad bleed damage, enraged assualt, I'm still 70.

Fury being hit is current joke, with Enrage, a 5 point, hit me, so I can die talent. I think everyone dropped that like a hot potatoe, when we weren't forced to take it. Its that or dual wield spec. ummm hmmm which is better, thinking. Still not quite sure, there a numbers lady in the house? In the back of my mind, I hear GC saying 'well if no one takes it will...' SIGH no one take it!!!

On live, I keep seeing my damage being spikey due to this talent, as a 33/28 arms build. It was when I got hit that my damage would spike to 120%. Of course this was ussually followed by my death. I hope they take the amazing arms enrage, now off of damage, and not crit, and finally wise up. Arms and Fury should not be getting hit. Prot well they just like it like that.

GC: "wel wel, if you went out and solo'd' WAKE up man, if I'm soloing I'm out killing non-elites, they are dying in two hits, and im crying while I kill wave after wave of the stupid fools, just so I could mine a stupid ore, that i don't need anymore, but need the nether and gold to sell to farm the mats for my blacksmithing. Honestly though I love GC, a very devious plan to make us like the devs, who listen, share and give us tidbits about the future warrior.

The whole, I want to get hit, to die, is similar to how I feel about arms right now, weak low tier talents. -3 Rage to heroic is either screaming BC, or something else, since its not needed I feel anymore. Parry screams your going to take me as prot, regardless of what you do, pvp its like yah sure 2%, or more depending on your charm plans. Honestly should put parry into prot, so we don't have to go out of the builds, next interation we are going to be soo deep in it, we can't a single out of spec talent.

New Talents Ideas: Honestly I like the 3 trees. BIG dps, dual Dps, and Tank Dps. With enough cool abilities, EVERYONE wants, like Incite, Enrage, and the like could make up the low talents. Well depending on your play style. 5% crit, armored ot the teeth, these are abilities, that would make every tree go, well if I only had a few more points to buy these talents. Not well I HAVE to get Thunderclap, since I don't need block and I want to go get incite.