[Tankadin]taunt and mana agains caster

hello follow tankadins and other people that reads this
    last night i was thinking abit aboth
    1. we lack a singel mob taunt
    2. agains a caster the new BoSan dont work
    3. we dont have a 11 point talents in the prot tree

so i was thinking and this is what i think we should get

a talent point in prot that makes so righteous defens works agains 1 target and is cast on the mob and not a friendly player. as a 11 point talents

and 2.
    caster mobs wont attack ous so BoSan wont work (only works agains dodge/block/parry as you know) so
    Imp. BoS 2/2 (or just add it into the normal BoSan effekt
    every time you get hited by a spell you get 2/3% mana/10rage/20runepower (yea not 2% as dodge7parry/block since caster got 2-3 sec cast time, melee got 1-2 sometimes 3 so u will get around same mana come back) and (may be op) makes the effek of mana burns ability burn 25/50% lesser mana (or 50/100% but it need be deep in the prot tree or holy paladins will get it, so deep it might be next to HotR)

add this 2 talents into the tree will help agains
    1. caster
    2. singel target taunt bosses (4 horsemans)
    3. forum trolls thats whine aboth 11 point talent
    arent op at all (the mana brun immun might be it, but a tankadin wont be in pvp so its a pve stuff only motly)

15+ Year Old Account

Re: [Tankadin]taunt and mana agains caster

would be easier to make a glyph so which changes that you taunt 1 target that attacks you for X seconds.

and casters is the weakpoint of a tankadin as it always been. like the DK tank has anti spell abilities, but they lack other things. they cant block attacks for example

yea a glyph wound make the same effekt as a talent point but people will still whine aboth 11 point talents then :P but a glyph wound work

adn well i know, caster is the weaknes aboth tankadins, but this wont make ous survive longer agains a caster or something, just make so we dont go oom, like as u said, a DK cant block, but if they wound meet a mobs that u need to block agains they dont go oorune power

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ssojr
    hello follow tankadins and other people that reads this
    last night i was thinking abit aboth
    1. we lack a singel mob taunt
    2. agains a caster the new BoSan dont work
    3. we dont have a 11 point talents in the prot tree

so i was thinking and this is what i think we should get

a talent point in prot that makes so righteous defens works agains 1 target and is cast on the mob and not a friendly player. as a 11 point talents

and 2.
    caster mobs wont attack ous so BoSan wont work (only works agains dodge/block/parry as you know) so
    Imp. BoS 2/2 (or just add it into the normal BoSan effekt
    every time you get hited by a spell you get 2/3% mana/10rage/20runepower (yea not 2% as dodge7parry/block since caster got 2-3 sec cast time, melee got 1-2 sometimes 3 so u will get around same mana come back) and (may be op) makes the effek of mana burns ability burn 25/50% lesser mana (or 50/100% but it need be deep in the prot tree or holy paladins will get it, so deep it might be next to HotR)

add this 2 talents into the tree will help agains
    1. caster
    2. singel target taunt bosses (4 horsemans)
    3. forum trolls thats whine aboth 11 point talent
    arent op at all (the mana brun immun might be it, but a tankadin wont be in pvp so its a pve stuff only motly)
    Our taunt is going down to 8 seconds, costs no mana, still does 3 mobs, and is still 20 yrs longer than the next class'.

It is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Evereghalo
    Our taunt is going down to 8 seconds, costs no mana, still does 3 mobs, and is still 20 yrs longer than the next class'.

It is fine.
    Except the mechanics of it cause it to have a higher failure rate than I deem acceptable. Besides the problems that can occur due to target switching at even small latencies, even if you cast it on the mob without the macro, it can also just do nothing. At least half a dozen times, either myself or my guild's other prot pally have taunted Nalorakk only to have absolutely no affect. He wasn't taunted, he didn't resist, no mention of the skill at all in the combat log, but yet it went on cooldown. If we didn't way overgear it, I'm sure it would have caused a wipe.

I could live with it's lack of precision and other oddities, like not being able to taunt a mob that's very close to you because he's targetting someone more than 40 yards away, as long as it couldn't be wasted the way it is now. It seems to me lowering it to 8 seconds is just a band aid to try to cover up for the occaisional failures, since according to GC getting a new spell added this late it pretty much a not going to happen.

As for the GCD and mana stuff, it always should have been free and not on the GCD (which is technically still is in beta, /bug it if you have access), so to me those are more like fixes.