Thread: Shockadin

Shockadin

So with the new expansion coming out soon how is the shockadin spec gonna be affected ?

Re: Shockadin

It's changing to something along the lines of...

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...00000000000000

^^That^^
    (With room for variation)
    Judgements will provide ample mana, while the new 6-second CD on holy shock gives great mobility and damage/healing. It's not so revolving around holy shock itself anymore, it's just become more of a holy/ret combo that utilizes holy shock in particular.
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

Get Blessed Hands instead of Imp Wisdom. It helps more than you'd think against dispell classes. I'm also debating how worth it it would be to lose one point from JotW for Repentance. Since CC is awesome. lol

Edit:

Never mind, they changed that. Put the one of the points from Imp Ret aura into Repentance instead. It's waaay more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Moar Pew Pew
    Get Blessed Hands instead of Imp Wisdom. It helps more than you'd think against dispell classes. I'm also debating how worth it it would be to lose one point from JotW for Repentance. Since CC is awesome. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Iselian
    (With room for variation)
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

Ah good to know thanks for the info i was kinda cringing when i was selecting post cuz i usually get someone being a smartass