Deleted

Level 80 Dungeons

Are there many level 80 normal instances out there ? The only one so far I realy know is CoT - Stratholme... I really want that time back before the "You can buy Gladiator for Honor". When everyone spammed normal instances for some blue shittey gear ^^

Re: Level 80 Dungeons

Were there many normal instances in tbc ?

Check the link.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Heraro
    Were there many normal instances in tbc ?

Check the link.
    Yes.. Whole Tempest Keep, 2½ Auchindoun (AC was like half 70 :P), SV, SH, BM and Durn. And then MGT came So thats 9~ish

Don't even bother with the lvl80 dungeons.

Heroics are just as easy.
    CoryEverson: lvl80 Death Knight (Lich King)

Quote Originally Posted by sd78
    Don't even bother with the lvl80 dungeons.

Heroics are just as easy.
    Just as easy 'cause Blizz made em easy for the BETA, allowing everyone to do it and explain their thoughts.
    On live they'll be more difficult.

Aside from CoT: Strath, I believe there's also Halls of Stone, Utgarde Pinnacle and The Oculus.

15+ Year Old Account

All reports saying that the phase of gameplay you're talking about (I enjoy the crawl, so it's my favorite) is even less existent in WLK as it was in TBC, in that you go straight from level gearing to picking up epics via heroics and Naxxlol.

Quote Originally Posted by Brasko
    All reports saying that the phase of gameplay you're talking about (I enjoy the crawl, so it's my favorite) is even less existent in WLK as it was in TBC, in that you go straight from level gearing to picking up epics via heroics and Naxxlol.
    thats exactly how it is, although there are some 80 drops which r nice and would help casuals get geared up for naxx.
    as for the instances, for lvl 80 u have:
    CoT:Strat
    The Occulus(in the nexus hub)
    Utgarde pinnacle
    Halls of Lightning(Ulduar)
    Halls of Stone(76+ anyway)
    Gundrak

as stated in the quote though, as soon as u ding 80 with ur quest rewards and rep rewards u should b able to do heroics and naxx without much trouble.