Disc Raid Viable? How?

Given I can't find anything about this in detail from Blizzcon...how exactly will disc be raid viable? Or is this one of their infamous "TBD" announcements...

Re: Disc Raid Viable? How?

Quote Originally Posted by vigilpriest
    Given I can't find anything about this in detail from Blizzcon...how exactly will disc be raid viable? Or is this one of their infamous "TBD" announcements...
    Spirit buff + grace?

PS as an extra threat dump and PI for utility?

Certainly an iffy raid spot, but with dual specs...does it really matter?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I still don't see those pushing back the powerful healing of holy, particularly when I'll be fighting for a raid spot with the more generalization and less class balancing needed in wrath.

Pain Supression for Patchwerk could be neat... but for the rest of the instance, naaah.

They changed it so power word: shield and other skills like that dont stop tank from getting rage
    "Whenever i crit 10 times in a row on resto druid and can't kill it i exit wow, go outside... walk a bit and find a kitty and beat the fucking shit out of it and throw it in a bush."

-Venator

Once you ramp up enough crit, and proc aegis... its quite good. its hard to fully test in shitty pvp gear, but once you gear up some crit gear you can see how it works rather well.