Thread: Hunters at 80

Hunters at 80

Hey Im new WoW player, and Im playing hunter at 20 level now and I find them very fun to play in PvP and PvE. But I see whines about this class at endgame... Should I level him longer ? I really want to play it and its not nice if theyre weak

Re: Hunters at 80

Keep leveling him mate.

Try and atleast get to 68 before the xpac.

15+ Year Old Account

It's true that they aren't the best, but they aren't squishy or something either. They are fine and yea, a few buffs here and there would be welcome. Just level up the char you like the most, which is hunter in your case it seems.
    And yes, try to get 68 atleast so you can start in the new zones of Northrend when the Xpac comes

Quote Originally Posted by cassius
    Hey Im new WoW player, and Im playing hunter at 20 level now and I find them very fun to play in PvP and PvE. But I see whines about this class at endgame... Should I level him longer ? I really want to play it and its not nice if theyre weak
    Reroll lock/rogue.

15+ Year Old Account

Those are the most OP ones atm yes. But just play the class which is the most fun, since a game is made for having fun, isn't it?

Yeah, play whatever you think you'd find most fun to play, same with race. It's kind of sad seeing people pick a class/race because of how well they do end game.

15+ Year Old Account

Agree. I mean..all my 3 70's are taurens..
    I just like them more then others, so I roll them. I got 3, so what? They are badass
    I also got a shaman and feral druid, while I'm PvP oriented. Can't really say they are awesome in PvP, they are just fun..so I roll them

Couldn't agree more, if you like the class, play the class. Besides every class is an underpowered/broken/joke if you read too many forums
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

IMO Hunters are a quite good starter class - it is not by accident they are called easy mode class.

They have high damage, probably the best soloing class and lots of "oh shit" escape abilities (FD, pet usage, even traps), the high agility and mail armor fill the gaps.

To master in a raid setting they are as difficult as any other DPS class.

15+ Year Old Account

Wait, wait...hunters and easy mode?
    Ahh, I guess that's why you actually need skill to get them at 1600+ rating compared to alot of other classes?

Ok..

People who QQ about hunters are horrible at playing one. And its not even hard to play.

Hunters on the beta are doing some of the top dps (next to DKs and Ret Pallys) and have a lot of utility.

In arena, hunters are lacking in the 2v2 department, but we are amazing in 3v3 and 5v5. The new disengage is awesome, and the new aimshot is definetly a huge upgrade.

Battlegrounds, AWESOME. Mounting on the siege engines in the side parts is probably best suited for a hunter, since its how we work. All the other battlegrounds we are good to, 1v1 we can just kite them forever.

You made a great choice in choosing a hunter, keep up the leveling!! And welcome to wow!

15+ Year Old Account

Saw me saying they are hard to play? Since no, they aren't at all. Every retard can play one, and that's why they are called ''Huntards'' all the time. But to actually master one, you'll need some serious skills. Try getting it up to a 2.4k rating. It's way harder then some other classes.

Hunters will be getting way better, also for PvP and arena. Just don't say I'm QQing, since you seriously need to read it again if you think so. I'm NOT QQing here.
    We rule BG's but we do NOT rule arena and we don't even come close to ruling them. Hunters are underrepresented in higher arena brackets. It's the truth, so don't tell me it's not.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Wait, wait...hunters and easy mode?
    Ahh, I guess that's why you actually need skill to get them at 1600+ rating compared to alot of other classes?
    and try it without a restodrood :P