Enhancement Shaman Setups.

Hey

I was wondering, which setups in WOTLK would be good for an Enhancement Shaman? Since the new Talents may come this wednesday, I just want to be ready.

Every Bracket is fine.
    And I will be very thankful, if you could tell me why it is a good setup

Thanks alot.

Re: Enhancement Shaman Setups.

No one is really going to know anything about setups for WOTLK. Granted we can assume, but assuming makes you look like an ass. As it stands now though I'd probably says Ret Pally, Rogue, or Resto Druid for twos. Possibly a frost mage, did fine with one of those prior to 3.0 but I stopped playing my shaman for awhile. 3s a warlock resto druid has potential.

70/PTR EXPERIENCE:

2s work pretty well with ret pallys

great burst coming with bloodlust and those wolves ; and because of shaman rage,hand of protection,divine shield and cross insta heals on both sides(pallys have instant FoL's and we maelstrom weapon) the survability is pretty neat too.

yeah maybe its just because right now ret pally works good with everything, but also with a not-so-well geared retadin we were able to defeat "good opponents"

Quote Originally Posted by Finchen
    70/PTR EXPERIENCE:

2s work pretty well with ret pallys

great burst coming with bloodlust and those wolves ; and because of shaman rage,hand of protection,divine shield and cross insta heals on both sides(pallys have instant FoL's and we maelstrom weapon) the survability is pretty neat too.

yeah maybe its just because right now ret pally works good with everything, but also with a not-so-well geared retadin we were able to defeat "good opponents"
    Pretty much, we're just gonna have to see how things balance out at 80.

15+ Year Old Account

Anyone got an opinion on a moonkin/Enhance set up?

15+ Year Old Account

Elementium, I don't have much experience on the PTR and none on beta, but it seems like an Enh shammie would get kited and burned down quickly in that set up. Perhaps a restokin?

2's bro (ele shaman) for kicks.
    3's bro (ele) and warrior (buddy).
    5's none (too many friends quit or xfered)

hance/ele/warrior has always worked well in bg's since we are pretty well in sync so we're going to try that. Was running hance/war/holy pally, but pally has been gone since season 3 started.

With riptide, enh/resto shammy might not be too shabby at 80. Totemfest, ahoy.