Leatherworking Specializations

Have these been made obsolete in Wrath? I haven't seen any information on new BoP items that require Dragonscale, Elemental or Tribal Leatherworking. I'd like to know whether or not there will be a Wrath version of the Netherstrike Set, because if not, my Shaman will be going Inscription in Wrath.

Re: Leatherworking Specializations

You haven't heard the QQ about LW being OP? or the QQ about inscription having no personal buff? So what they haven't announced a BoP set, but they haven't announced any for many other proffessions. LW is one of the Best min/max Proff atm,(especially if you are enh.) so quit crying and appreciate what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Thragh
    You haven't heard the QQ about LW being OP? or the QQ about inscription having no personal buff? So what they haven't announced a BoP set, but they haven't announced any for many other proffessions. LW is one of the Best min/max Proff atm,(especially if you are enh.) so quit crying and appreciate what you have.
    he is simply asking, WHY there arent ANY spicializaton "stuff" when LW have specializations since release, the longest time along with BS.

its like alchemy had 3 specializations, which did exactly nothing, or tailors, or BSers. lolwut?

its not a rocket science to fugire out, that those specializations should have something. i dont care what, maybe curent epic "2 piece sets" marked as tribal/DS/elemental, depending on type, just not making them totally obsolete and useless

I think they will add specific items for each LW spec , if i read well..
    Insert Warglaives here <-