Maelstrom Weapon...

does any1 know the proc/minute ?
    here should be my signature... FAIL!

Deleted

Re: Maelstrom Weapon...

Testing shows it to be approximately 2 ppm per talent point ie: 10ppm for 5/5. You get 5 stacks in approx 10-15 secs usually sometimes a lot quicker.

i'm starting to get 5 stacks before CL cd is even up ><

which is fine because i seem to be doing alot of off-healing with insta CH.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gargz
    i'm starting to get 5 stacks before CL cd is even up ><

which is fine because i seem to be doing alot of off-healing with insta CH.
    Guessing you are not planning to raid casting CL on 5 MW? If you do prepare to spend a large chunk of time with no mana doing little dps. LB is higher dmg for less mana and no CD.

I only use CL in 5 mans atm. It would be rather stupid to use CL in a raid type setting. Yes i've already noticed it drains my mana rather quickly.

My statement was only pertaining to the fact of how quickly i get MSW procs. Not anything else.

CL is stupid in a raid type setting?

CL is only stupid if you have mana problems and there's a ton of crowd control, otherwise, you should let it rip. If you have smart tanks, they'll move the mob away from the sheep. If you have a shadow priest, mana even with a CL rotation shouldn't be an issue. I have 300 + haste in one suit, and I can spam the full dps rotation without mana issues with an SP. Mana should be even less of an issue for an enhancement shaman than elemental.

Quote Originally Posted by Levva
    Guessing you are not planning to raid casting CL on 5 MW? If you do prepare to spend a large chunk of time with no mana doing little dps. LB is higher dmg for less mana and no CD.
    Lightning bolt is not higher damage than chain lightning. and youll never build up an MSW charge with the current PPM before CL is up. With shamanistic rage and all of the replenishment flying around raid wide, you really shouldn't have any problems with spamming CL.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by topfer
    Lightning bolt is not higher damage than chain lightning. and youll never build up an MSW charge with the current PPM before CL is up. With shamanistic rage and all of the replenishment flying around raid wide, you really shouldn't have any problems with spamming CL.
    It is higher damage per point of mana spent, which was my point.

So just to be clear, cause all i have is talent calculator, its 100% all the time and more talent points means a shorter internal cooldown?

Quote Originally Posted by topfer
    Lightning bolt is not higher damage than chain lightning. and youll never build up an MSW charge with the current PPM before CL is up.

i can get to 5 stacks of MW WAYYYYYYYY before CL cooldown is up(2sec or more BEFORE). So maybe you should actually try out MW before spouting false statements.