Jewelcrafting BOP in WOLTK?

so according to wowhead the neck/ring recipes we train in dalaran are bind on equip items so, what is the point in skilling up JC when u dont get any bop advantage and instead going inscrption enchanting for ring and shoulder enchants?
    is there something i missed?

Re: Jewelcrafting BOP in WOLTK?

yea but how will the prismatic gems compare to the new purple normal gems, atm its listed only the blue gems not the epic and the trinkets kinda suck

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmy
    so according to wowhead the neck/ring recipes we train in dalaran are bind on equip items so, what is the point in skilling up JC when u dont get any bop advantage and instead going inscrption enchanting for ring and shoulder enchants?
    You get imba gems that are unique, but thats it.

yea but how will the prismatic gems compare to the new purple normal gems, atm its listed only the blue gems not the epic and the trinkets kinda suck
    The trinkets are also lvl 75 blues. And when you consider that the BoP JC gems that exist in Live (and have for a while) are still slightly better than their Epic counterparts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

The gems, combined account for about 47 total stats extra (to a rogue).
    That in its own is already better than enchanting (40).

But since the gems are prismatic, you will have an easier time filling socket bonuses. So you should be able to get another 10-20 stats that way.

It's quite good.
    Not amazing, but certainly competitive with BS and LW currently.

New BoP Gems
    http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Jewe...g#tab=BoP_Gems

New Trinkets
    http://wotlkwiki.info/index.php/Jewe...6_Item_Recipes

The new BoP gems that Jewelcrafting gets, plus the trinkets make Jewelcrafting well worth it in my opinion, and those are the blue trinkets, there is a good chance that epic ones will be released later on, and those listed on that page are pretty nice as it is. There is alot JC has to offer in my opinion.