How were glyphs decided on?

I am trying to figure out how blizzard decided upon some of these glyphs...

Some are just stupid and or useless but in certain situations. Others are incredibly overpowered.

An example:
    Warlock Major: Glyph of Unstable Affliction (Req. lvl. 50) - Decreases the casting time of your Unstable Affliction by 0.2 sec.

So far this doesn't effect the GCD so it's rather useless. Compare it to this...

Shaman Major: Glyph of Windfury Weapon (Req. lvl. 30) - The attack power bonus on the additional attacks granted by Windfury Weapon is increased by 40%.

How are those two comparable at all? Warlocks seem to have gotten shafted by having no glyphs regarding increases to their mainstay damage dealers other than mana reduction whereas every other class got a flat damage or crit increase. Just wondering if anyone knows if blizzard is planning on implementing some stronger glyphs for certain classes in the future.

Re: How were glyphs decided on?

Glyph of Corruption (Req. lvl. 15) - You Corruption spell has a 4% chance to cause you to enter a Shadow Trance state after damaging the opponent. The Shadow Trance state reduces the casting time of your next Shadow Bolt spell by 100%

sucks big time
    Waiting for SWTOR (Star wars: the old republic)

www.swtor.com

or... GW2... undecided

Doesn't stack with nightfall. And is somewhat useless for destro fire.

Quote Originally Posted by EndGame
    Doesn't stack with nightfall. And is somewhat useless for destro fire.
    Damn, are you sure it doesn't stack with nightfall? I was planning on taking this glyph for pvp + nightfall. I could allready imagine the amount of instant sb's.

I retract my previous post, apparently it does stack. (Someone did a test?)

I was told originally it would not. So its pretty badass for affliction locks then.