Thread: Patch notes

Patch notes

"New Talent: Eradication (Affliction) - Your Corruption, Siphon Life and Curse of Agony ticks have a 5/10/15% chance to increase your spell haste by 20% for 8 sec. This effect has a 10 second cooldown."

this latest update on Eradication is sweet.

"Emberstorm now reduces the cast time of your incinerate by 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 seconds"

does this make incinerate a 2 second cast?

"Conflagrate can now only be cast on targets afflicted by Shadowflame."

this has to be a typo. if locks can only conflagrate target affected by shadowflame, does that mean they can't conflagrate immolate? if this is true, backdraft now sucks as a talent. i really hope it is wrong.

Re: Patch notes

and another person post with out reading or testing stuff himself

it is kinda hard to test when all the servers are down.

PTR, this patch is what was just on it...

Quote Originally Posted by tiberius
    "New Talent: Eradication (Affliction) - Your Corruption, Siphon Life and Curse of Agony ticks have a 5/10/15% chance to increase your spell haste by 20% for 8 sec. This effect has a 10 second cooldown."

this latest update on Eradication is sweet.

"Emberstorm now reduces the cast time of your incinerate by 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5 seconds"

does this make incinerate a 2 second cast?

"Conflagrate can now only be cast on targets afflicted by Shadowflame."

this has to be a typo. if locks can only conflagrate target affected by shadowflame, does that mean they can't conflagrate immolate? if this is true, backdraft now sucks as a talent. i really hope it is wrong.

eradication im pretty sure is a typo along with the conflag change

Maybe the erradication is not a typo as they did say on beta forums they would look at it and this actually makes the second and third point of the talent useful...i was thinking they would go to a 15-20 second cooldown

sorry about that then, i though blizzards was making changes from what was on the PTR to what is going live today. thanks for the info. the reason i don't think erdication is not a typo is because of this post

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/9/10873...ease-read.html

i know it is some what old and it does not really say anything.