Inscription Question

I got a question about inscription.

When you are milling for example Dusky Pigment http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=39334.
    Do you need one of each herb to create 1xDusky Pigment or can you mill 5xMageroyal?

Re: Inscription Question

Quote Originally Posted by Deep57
    I got a question about inscription.

When you are milling for example Dusky Pigment http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=39334.
    Do you need one of each herb to create 1xDusky Pigment or can you mill 5xMageroyal?
    As far as i know its the same principle behind jewelcrafting,you need 5 ores to prospect.
    Same goes for inscription,you have to mill 5 herbs(same herb) to get a pigment.
    BUY A JOCKSTRAP AND PLACE YOUR CELLPHONE IN IT, LADIES LOVE IT WHEN THEY KNOW YOU HAVE THE MANPOWER TO ANSWER CALLS FROM YOUR CROTCH.

I believe you will need 5 herbs to mill, but i am certain you do not need 1 of each. I.E. you can take 5 briarthorn, and get 1-3 dusky pigment, or take 5 bruiseweed and have the same result. As said before, it's similar to prospecting for gems in ore, but it's done with herbs.

Ah thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by zirgalan
    I have a small doubt related with is.

Can I put Inscription on one char, and farm the erbs with a diferent char?
    My doubt is simple, Im affraid if I farm the erbs with a char who doesnt have inscription, the reagents for inscription could not drop.
    Will the so called pigments(reagents) that drop from erb gathering appear on a non inscriptioneer char? And are they boe?

ty
    they dont drop, it works like prospecting in jewelcrafting now.

you give the herbs to your inscription char, and he can "Mill" them to get the reagants.

So your safe to farm with a diff char and send them over