Lava Lash - Stormstrike macro?

Is there a way to make a macro to use these both with 1 push of a button? If anyone can figure it out it would be of great help thanks.

Re: Lava Lash - Stormstrike macro?

i wish i knew a lot about macros to help ya out. is it really THAT difficult to have 2 buttons? lol boy people are getting lazier and lazier

No. They will both be on the same GCD, so a macro that uses both at once won't work.
    I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out.

but you can make a macro for both abilitys yes, but not at the same time..it's called a cast sequence macro

/castsequence reset=2 Lava Lash, Stormstrike

when you use storm strike the macro will reset and open with a lava lash

also something for you lazy boi shamans. ONE BUTTON TOTEM MACRO

/castsequence reset=4 Searing Totem, Mana Spring Totem, Grounding Totem, Strength of Earth Totem

gl hf
    80 Death Knight
    80 Rogue
    80 Priest

/castsequence reset=8/target Stormstrike, Lava Lash

you have to click this one, after global cooldown click it again, first it will cast SS, nex LL, it will reset itself after 8sec (imp stormstrike) and after 8sec you can start over again with SS>LL, when you change targets macro also will reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifepain
    /castsequence reset=2 Lava Lash, Stormstrike

when you use storm strike the macro will reset and open with a lava lash
    not really, reset=2 means "marco will reset to first spell from cast sequence after 2 seconds", so with this macro you'll use Strormstrike, and if you won't use LL after 2sec from SS it will reset to Stormstrike again (and it will be on cooldown).

/castsequence reset=4 Searing Totem, Mana Spring Totem, Grounding Totem, Strength of Earth Totem
    same goes for this one: gcd is ~1,5 sec, so you cast Searing totem (1,5sec), mana spring (1,5+1,5=3sec), grounding (3+1,5=4,5) and POOF, marco will reset after 4sec and you can start from searing totem again

Il would replace the Grounding totem with a WF totem. WTF with Grounding totem in a raid ??? And I hope you don't use a macro to drop your totems in arena.... if yes then you know what to do if you don't want to suck in arena -_-

thats why i dont use macros lol. theyre so situational that if you had a macro to drop your totems, and you need a different one, i think youd shit yourself trying to find where its at. i think i can throw my totems manually with just as much speed as a macro, and i have total control over which ones go down lol

Quote Originally Posted by czokalapik
    /castsequence reset=8/target Stormstrike, Lava Lash

you have to click this one, after global cooldown click it again, first it will cast SS, nex LL, it will reset itself after 8sec (imp stormstrike) and after 8sec you can start over again with SS>LL, when you change targets macro also will reset.

not really, reset=2 means "marco will reset to first spell from cast sequence after 2 seconds", so with this macro you'll use Strormstrike, and if you won't use LL after 2sec from SS it will reset to Stormstrike again (and it will be on cooldown).
    same goes for this one: gcd is ~1,5 sec, so you cast Searing totem (1,5sec), mana spring (1,5+1,5=3sec), grounding (3+1,5=4,5) and POOF, marco will reset after 4sec and you can start from searing totem again
    So basically they both go through CD in one button and you can use them both just when the GCD is up. Are you also saying I have to wait for SS's full CD to reset before I can use Lava Lash after?

Also thanks.

when you use this macro it will cast stormstrike, and macro will change to lava lash, you have to wait 1,5sec (global CD), and you can then use this macro again, but it will cast Lava Lash this time.

macro will reset after 8 seconds to stormstrike again (or after changing targets), so if you won't use Lava Lash with this macro within 8 sec you can't use it, because it will cast Stormstrike again.

btw, internet is my god: http://www.wowwiki.com/Making_a_macro

Quote Originally Posted by Applesaus
    i wish i knew a lot about macros to help ya out. is it really THAT difficult to have 2 buttons? lol boy people are getting lazier and lazier
    I just don't want to have to press another keybind lol. I like to keep it simple Lazy or smart?

Quote Originally Posted by Ektoplasme
    Il would replace the Grounding totem with a WF totem. WTF with Grounding totem in a raid ??? And I hope you don't use a macro to drop your totems in arena.... if yes then you know what to do if you don't want to suck in arena -_-

i don't play shaman x) never did, never will...

just some http://www.wowwiki.com/Useful_macros_for_shamans powah !
    80 Death Knight
    80 Rogue
    80 Priest