Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Am i doing it wrong (looting)

Heya, on the last LK kill, i win a roll for Warmace of Menethil (2H)

my question is, is it morally wrong to roll for the 2H, as i am a DW Frost DPS.
    the raid lead (i dunno him, we just Pug) said that it's okay since it's a melee dps item so he gave it to me.
    but one member of the raid says i can't since im a DWielder (he totally wanted the mace).
    all i know is that Frost DPS can also use 2H.

so should i give the mace to the other guy once the realm is back online or should i just keep it to myself.

Are you going to use it?
    If yes, keep it, if no, give it away.

Deleted
    You should give it to the other guy. Old loot is old!

First of all I'd like to know a few things.

1. Was his dps good? Better than yours maybe?
    2. What class did he play?
    3. Did he spec, gem and enchant his gear properly?
    4. Was he being rude?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

Deleted
    in all honesty, if you have Dual wield as your main spec, that mace would technicly be offspec for you, and as such, Main spec over Offspec in all honesty

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldarion View Post
    in all honesty, if you have Dual wield as your main spec, that mace would technicly be offspec for you, and as such, Main spec over Offspec in all honesty
    this

thanks for all the replies guys.

well my final dps on LK is 14k and his is 9k (he's a ret Pally).

edit : from 8k to 9k since that was the dps on my fraps. could change though.
    Last edited by depthnight; 2010-11-24 at 03:37 AM.

It belongs to the other guy, you remind me of hunters vs Feral druids.

You'll get a hunter with 2 x 264 weapons and then rolling on a 264 Staff or Polearm which in effect means that the 2 weapons that he won before he rolled on the new one could have gone to the rogues or shamans a few days before!

Stick to what your carrying, DW i hear is alot better for you at the moment anyway

Well, personally, I think you should hand it over to the ret pally using Ramaladni's Blade of Culling because that is a terrible weapon imo and he is such a nice guy to you.

wat.

kk. i'll PM him on my other toon once the realm is back online (in order for me to let the loot cooldown frozen while i wait for him to logon).

thank u all

btw i'm currently using : 1x bloodvenom blade and another axe i cant remember

Quote Originally Posted by Slivark View Post
    Well, personally, I think you should hand it over to the ret pally using Ramaladni's Blade of Culling because that is a terrible weapon imo and he is such a nice guy to you.

wat.

Well, if you were actually being nice to him and not being a moron, then he should indeed give it to you I guess. ;o (if you are in reality the ret pally from the raid he was in)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

he did call me a dick when we got to dal and i ignored him for like 30 seconds (because i went to the toilet lol)

---------- Post added 2010-11-23 at 11:58 AM ----------

aside from that he's a real nice fella as far as i remember.

Quote Originally Posted by depthnight View Post
    he did call me a dick when we got to dal and i ignored him for like 30 seconds (because i went to the toilet lol)

---------- Post added 2010-11-23 at 11:58 AM ----------

aside from that he's a real nice fella as far as i remember.
    I overreacted, sorreh Depth, <3.

I would really like it though, Kurndles was outraged :P

Deleted
    if u want it then change to 2-hand frost. if not, give it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Slivark View Post
    I overreacted, sorreh Depth, <3.

I would really like it though, Kurndles was outraged :P
    lol no worries dude. i'll give it to u later
    pst my alt Hasrul.

Deleted
    take it and leave? its a pug and cata is less than 2 weeks away.

Quote Originally Posted by FernandoEU View Post
    take it and leave? its a pug and cata is less than 2 weeks away.
    meh i'll just give it to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Richmond View Post
    It belongs to the other guy, you remind me of hunters vs Feral druids.

You'll get a hunter with 2 x 264 weapons and then rolling on a 264 Staff or Polearm which in effect means that the 2 weapons that he won before he rolled on the new one could have gone to the rogues or shamans a few days before!

Stick to what your carrying, DW i hear is alot better for you at the moment anyway
    its completely debatable at this point really.
    1 its end of expansion first of all. neither of the 2 will be using it long, if at all.
    2 frost 2H wielding is viable btw.
    3 if his mh/oh ilvl/dps/stats are lower it is very plausible. also lets not forget that pretty much all 1handers (i'm joking here. ALL 1hender is actually the truth) have agi on them, none of the DPS 1hers have str. so even if the ilvl of the i1h'ers coef is higher or equal it could still proove to be an upgrade.
    4. the "its made for x spec or x class" arguments are usually biased and people generally using these don't even know the other class mechanics or specifics. Reminds me of the whole Lady Sinestra Shard of Woe topic and how people keep saying its a healing trinket hands down.
    Perspective is like a coin. It has two faces, but most people fail to see both.

Eh ive seen DW frost use 2H and do better then most Unholy dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogath View Post
    Eh ive seen DW frost use 2H and do better then most Unholy dps
    Be aware there is a 2H frost spec and a DW frost spec. I'm sure what you saw was the former.