Thread: Macros - 3.0.2

Macros - 3.0.2

Hey, I made myself some new macros for the latest patch and thought some of you might be interested.

3 Judgments in 1 (Whichever judgment you will be using most often should be behind the [nomod], for pvp I put JoJ. If I want JoW I just hold down the shift key and for JoL I hold down the ctrl key. )
    #showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Judgement of Justice; [mod:shift] Judgement of Wisdom; [mod:ctrl] Judgement of Light

Flash of Light (If you're mousing over a friendly, it casts flash of light without switching targets. If you're targeting a friendly, it just casts flash of light. Otherwise, it self-casts without changing your target. Useful for Art of War procs.)
    #showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists,help] Flash of Light; [help] Flash of Light; [target=player] Flash of Light

Repentance (If I have a focus target, they get Repentance. If I don't have a focus target, it casts it on my current target.)
    /cast [target=focus,exists] Repentance; Repentance

If you have any useful macros that you'd like to share, I'd love to steal them.

Re: Macros - 3.0.2

Well, one I find very useful for 2v2 is a variation of your FoL macro.

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Flash of Light; [mod:shift][target=focus] Flash of Light

Basicly this allows you to choose who you are healing by whether or not you are holding shift. I actually have this macro for all my 2v2 keybinds. Like HoF for instance...

#showtooltip
    /cast [nomod] Hand of Freedom; [mod:shift][target=focus] Hand of Freedom

Same principal: hold shift and it casts on your target. This is of course if your partner is your focus, and if you don't know how to set this, simply target your partner and press "/focus" then all macros of this design will work.

/cast [target=YOURNAMEHERE] Flash Of Light

For instant flash of light to yourself

Anyone know a macro to switch to shield/1h and activate devotion aura in 1 button?

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsicola
    /cast [target=YOURNAMEHERE] Flash Of Light

For instant flash of light to yourself
    Actually, I just have auto self cast turned on. lol

I guess sometimes I forget that a lot of people don't have that function active.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by eyewtkas
    Anyone know a macro to switch to shield/1h and activate devotion aura in 1 button?
    /cast Devotion Aura
    /equip name_of_your_weapon
    /equip name_of_your_shield

Equips in that order.

Can someone please double check if the Crusader Aura/Mount macros still work? I assumed that with the patch notes saying that GCD for the Warhorse is gone, the one button press would work now. However I can't get it to work for any mount as they all trigger the GCD.

i normally focus on my bud in 2's. is there any way to get 2 focus' going. aka one ally/one enemy. i like the idea of not fumbling around for repent.

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Mysmere
    i normally focus on my bud in 2's. is there any way to get 2 focus' going. aka one ally/one enemy. i like the idea of not fumbling around for repent.
    No, you cannot have more than one focus target.

[size=14pt]Read the: Paladin - Frequently Asked Questions[/size]