Wild Growth spam on AoE encounters or BGs

Anyone else been playing with this?

My druid has less than great gear, mostly s1/s2 and kara gear. We did Void reaver last night and i along with a priest were healing 2 melee groups stacked on VR. I just spammed WG the whole fight and was never below 95% mana between the cheap cost of WG , my 300mp/5 while casting, and the classes with mana regen to raid. Needless to say the priest was a 10% mana at one point before i innervated and they are well beyond me in terms of gear.

AV was also fun... turtling the bridge with some melee and a couple elemental shaman. Thunderstorm + my aoe heals kept horde back for quite a long time

Re: Wild Growth spam on AoE encounters or BGs

good lord I havent fought there yet but with all the new knockbacks that bridge must be a PITA for hoard to get by. push the bridge only to have a couple of defenders blow the whole assault force over the edge either to their deaths or haveing to run back around agian delaying the push. I can see elemental shamans and boomkins being a bit nasty in EOTS too. safety tip dont fight on the flag there if either of those classes are around.

Who is John Galt?