Vampiric Embrace

So I did 400,000 healing on Brutallus today, and outhealed a Holy Priest and 3 resto shamans.

/lol

Re: Vampiric Embrace

and your dps was ? ....wws link ?
    I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Prayerz
    and your dps was ? ....wws link ?
    Under 1700

(He still died in 2½min)

Yea .... =( le sigh ... We raided last night, and while the numbers were fun, I was watching 2 rogues and a ret pally just flat wreck stuff.

I'll be very interested when we can see some of the new changed GC talked about yesterday coming into play. I dont mind the VE nerf, understanding stacking may still be a issue at 5% even, but staying at 11-14th on the meters wont save us a spot.
    I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him. - Mark Twain

I understand why a VE nerf is needed with what I'm experiencing in Lootwell tonight.
    321k healing on Eredar Twins.

Also, I have zero mana issues.

Did you measure your DPS with Recount? I am 100% sure something is wrong with it, pre-3.0 I had about 1300 dps on regular boss fight, around 1400 at brut. Now, after these changes where we got stronger SWP, additional dot and stronger mind blast and mind flay - I actually experience negligible dps increase (about 200) which made me have 1700 at Brutallus last night and I am sure something is wrong with the meters.

About VE - I managed to outheal every single healer in the raid, it's incredibly OP when there's massive raid damage. I am glad it's getting nerfed because I'd stack shadow priests and eliminate the need for raid healers, thus strengthening the dps part of the raid.

Yeah, I don't trust the meters either. But the healing from VE was just waaaaaay to insane.

Haven't looked at a WWS, but based on Recount, which parses in-game the same combat log WWS does externally, I'd say there's definitely some issues.

I had it set to show healing done during a fight where I had VE up, and even at times when there was no damage taken by members of my party it was steadily climbing. It appears to show total healing including overheal.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Recount also showed me having 1300 dps on a fight where I did 570K damage. I was second on the list, and boomkin was 1st with 2000 dps and 590K damage done. Recount is definitely making mistakes there with 3.0 log, with both healing AND dps and I really wouldn't trust it. Also, WWS doesn't work for me when I try to parse a 3.0 log.

Anyone tried Recount-3.0 ?