Shout out to Ferals for Advice

I am currently on a business trip and am unable to actually log on. Rawr is also messed up so I am basically pulling my hair on this one: Is arena gear better than T6 for tanking? I mean S3/4 and vindicator stuff still kept their armor bonus and it is apparently, alot better to BT/MH and initial SWP gear. Input on this please.

PS I'd link my armory but I am currently logged in DPS gear from 1.5 weeks back. My gear is 5/8 T6 best in-slot everything from MH/BT.

Here's armory anywho just incase
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...mane&n=Maviand

Re: Shout out to Ferals for Advice

Quote Originally Posted by mgp84
    I am currently on a business trip and am unable to actually log on. Rawr is also messed up so I am basically pulling my hair on this one: Is arena gear better than T6 for tanking? I mean S3/4 and vindicator stuff still kept their armor bonus and it is apparently, alot better to BT/MH and initial SWP gear. Input on this please.

PS I'd link my armory but I am currently logged in DPS gear from 1.5 weeks back. My gear is 5/8 T6 best in-slot everything from MH/BT.

Here's armory anywho just incase
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...mane&n=Maviand
    I think that it is actually. Since it still has it's bonus armor it's probably better than any PvE gear you can get, and if you're tanking in S3/S4 then you can skip over SotF for other talents that may make you a better DPS as well.

Protector of the Pack and its damage reduction should compansate armor loss.
    I had same toughts,but even with armor near cap in PvP gear my stamina would be slightly gimped.Avoidance also.Im 5/8 t6 and I  was soo dedicated raider witout  time for PvP so im not even near Brutal set.
    My armor is around 23-24 k selfbuffed now,(without badge of tencaity-but now im thinking of revamping this one -altho Shadowmoon Insignia would have to suffer than).I gues raid buffed its going to reach 27-28k with procs.
    Wanted to test it last night in MH ,but server crashed after Rage Nabchill.

Id like to hear others about Protector of the pack VS Armor nerf,maybe im worng or missing point.

Yes it's better now but you won't need to use it at all, with this nerfed content damage isn't a problem at all anymore.