Thread: Priest PVP

Priest PVP

So I'm currently leveling a shadowpriest, he's level 54 currently and will be my second char on WoW, first is my 70 hunter.

I decided to ultimately quit playing my hunter as I'm not very raid oriented, and I love to pvp. Watching some shadowpriest pvp videos, I fell in love with the class and decided to make one.

With the new changes to shadow weaving, warlocks will no longer get the damage buff, so my question is:

What spec(s) will be pvp viable for priests, and what are the corresponding team setups to each spec for 2s, 3s, and 5s looking like?

Thanks
    User has been banned permanently for vulgarity and flaming.

Re: Priest PVP

Quote Originally Posted by fudgems
    So I'm currently leveling a shadowpriest, he's level 54 currently and will be my second char on WoW, first is my 70 hunter.

I decided to ultimately quit playing my hunter as I'm not very raid oriented, and I love to pvp. Watching some shadowpriest pvp videos, I fell in love with the class and decided to make one.

With the new changes to shadow weaving, warlocks will no longer get the damage buff, so my question is:

What spec(s) will be pvp viable for priests, and what are the corresponding team setups to each spec for 2s, 3s, and 5s looking like?

Thanks
    Too soon to say, come back later..

Up until now, the only real 2v2's were SP with rogue/lock.

Unholy DK may offer something.

However - In 3's and 5' I still think that dispersion won't be enough to keep us alive from being focussed. We'll see at 80 I guess

Look for a Shadow/Disc Build. Could be fun.

Right now I'm kind of in the same situation as you, 57 Undead Priest. But i've done some research just kind of learning the whole theory and playability of it and I've got to say I'm impressed.

Dispersion = Win in my books. But don't pop it too late, 10% damage is still enough to kill you.

My 2 cents.
    L2P or GTFO
    - Gear isn't free, earn it
    - I also have opinions regarding this game, you're not special
    - LFG Heroics.